View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 07:49 AM   #74
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sarcous Toilet Portland

He told us the only option we had was to return to our tent and sit it out.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:16:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarcous Toilet

Cock Material Sog Xian

Release Year: 2015
Studio: man's art
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Muscled Guys, Group Action, Dildo Play, Pissing, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, 14 hot guys in 10 Hardcore-Scenes
Video language: English
Gym-based action with 14 euro-twinks and young studs filling each other up in threeway,
duo and group action. Aladin, who is starring in this production, introduces his horny friends from the gym to you.
Get exited with his young and beautiful mates from all over Europe. See them stretching their muscles while
working out on the training machines and as a special bonus see Kriss pissing and waxing Chico in the toilet.
Duration: 2:26:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2871kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Material

Austin and Jamison Ghole Raw Bee

Studio: Chaosmen
I had actually been trying to get these two together for quite some time. When Austin started working for me, I thought I would put him with Jami his first time. Then Duty called and Jami was unable to make the shoot, and the second shoot, Austin was too wrapped up in work to get time off.
Finally things settled for both of them, and I could make the match happen. Austin said he wasnt pee shy, so I figured a G:hOle video would work. Jami said he would try, but is definitely pee shy. He did try a couple times, but there is a lot of pressure to perform when someone is hovering over you with a camera. We kept the piss play separate from each other, so CCBill wouldnt make a fuss.
Austin also had been doing homework with his girl on receiving some anal play and felt pretty confident he could handle bottoming with pleasure instead of just taking it.
They start off by eye-balling each others equipment at the trough. Austin pisses and then they both start stroking each other till they are hard. Jami heads for the stall, and Austin really sucks Jamis cock with enthusiasm.
He even unloads more piss on the floor while sucking Jami off.
Jami returns the favor by sucking on Austin. Jamis cock is all hard and ready to be sat on, so Austin climbs aboard while Jami sits on the toilet. This isnt exactly an easy position to film but the two really do a fine job showcasing and having fun.
They move over to the floor to make things a bit easier. Jami fucks Austin on his back, his balls slapping against Austins ass.
I know Jami nuts faster while being fucked, and Austin really likes to be dominant, so Austin literally fucks the cum out of Jami gy style.
Austin is not far behind, giving his dual-squirt action he is infamous for. Lot of nice cum play at the end of this one.
If you like em hairy and hot, this video is awesome!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:33
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 332.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Austin and Jamison Ghole Raw

Allez les bleus Worland

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Clair Production
A few days before an important match, a soccer team is having a physical preparation very intensive at the training center. Those young boys will spend their short rest times in fucking and having sex in so many various places like the massage room, the changing room, the showers and in the toilets. Even the class room will see 3 of them in a very hot sex party. Strong points : greedy blow jobs, solos, big cocks, ass eating, scene with 3 boys and a lot of sensuality.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:56:44
Video: 720x576, XviD, 2339kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allez les bleus

What's Happening Down There, Scene 3 Wetumpka

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots
Video language: English
Meet Antonio '11 inch' Biaggi and appropriately named Rick Powers.We shot this scene in Arizona up on the ranch when we were filmingTo The Last Man. To the best of my knowledge, this is one of the onlycowboy fisting scenes ever filmed. Antonio really enjoysass play. Carrying around a giant cock all his life has its drawbacks--it's heavy, it demands constant attention, it gets wet when he sits onthe toilet, and he has trouble finding studs who can take his tool. Youcannot believe how many times Antonio has been frustrated byhaving a huge cock that no one can take. So of course he gravitatesto men who are on the prowl for giant things to stick up their asses.This means that Antonio has gotten a lot of experience with fistingbottoms as they are the only men who he can truly fuck. Rick Powersfits the bill--he can take just about anything and when he saw Antonioup on the shoot, he begged me to put together a scene for the two ofthem. That is how this footage came to be.
Duration: 27:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6698kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What's Happening Down There, Scene 3

Время генерации страницы 0.03324 секунды с 9 запросами