View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 10:33 AM   #472
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

zara ryan Berino

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English
Something about her sexy tattoos must drive this man wild, because soon he explodes all over her sweet pretty face, with a sexy POV cumshot finish.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:57
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2415kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 919.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: zara ryan

Valerie B's 1st Gloryhole Visit Yellow Spring

Cast: Valerie B
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Blonde, Booth Fucking, Cuckold, Fingering, Fucking, Gagging, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Petite, Piercings, Shaved, Tattoos
This hot little blonde was a lot of fun to take to the Gloryhole for her first adventure of sucking off random strangers. She was almost a little too excited to try something like this and couldn't wait to get her lips around some cock.
She's a Boston girl so we hit it off right away but she looks like a hot blonde SoCal babe. We had some breaks in between the guys this time and I got a chance to ask her some questions so we could get to know this little freak.
I understand that the guys can't really interact that much with the girls through a hole in the wall but her fun personality went a long way to turn them on and get some big loads. On top of that, she was more than willing to venture into their booth for some sucking and fucking action.
This was a first good visit and she only got one bad load and one that cum blasted the back of her throat. She was more than happy to come back for another Gloryhole feeding which I'm sure you guys will like. Some black dude had a "Kong Dong" that was big that she couldn't get her mouth around half of the head. She's a trooper though and stuck with it to get the guy off.
Duration: 50:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7851kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valerie B's 1st Gloryhole Visit

Luscious Natural Tits Jasmine Wilde Banged Hard Tuscarawas

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jasmine Wilde
Genres: Anal, Ass to mouth, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Brunette, Bubble Butt, Creampie, Cum swallow, Cumshot, Cunilingus, Deepthroat, Fingering, Gonzo, Hardcore, Mature & Milf, Natural tits, POV, Pussy to mouth, Rimming, Tattoo & Piercing, Titty Fuck, T
Naturally busty brunette Jasmine Wilde talks with Mick, shining up her fleshy rack with oil throughout. She stares deeply into the camera as she slurps Mick's massive meat, drooling through a sloppy blowjob. Jasmine sucks her own breast as he fucks her wet slit; she straddles his prick, fingering her clit. And the dirty girl lewdly licks his asshole!
Duration: 41:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9614kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luscious Natural Tits Jasmine Wilde Banged Hard

Sugar Booty - Shoot On Sugar Oxford Junction

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Sugar Booty
Genres: BBW, Brunette, Blowjob, Hardcore, Big ass, Natural tits, Chubby, Curvy, Tattoo, Voluptuous
Milan heads on over to Sugar Booty's house to find her butt-naked in the bathtub masturbating with the showerhead. He figured why not interrupt what she's doing and join in on the fun. Sure enough, Milan joins in on the fun and the action begins. Milan fucks Sugar right in the bath-tub just the way a milf should be banged. Nice and hard. Making her moan with every pounding he gave her. Don't miss out.
Duration: 32:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sugar Booty - Shoot On Sugar

Amber Sativa Sucks Me Right Down Clarendon Hills

Release Year: 2020
Studio: LoadMyMouth
Cast: Amber Sativa
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore, MILF
Amber Sativa is a chubby flirt with dyed red hair, cool tattoos, and a naughty mouth! This blowjob was good enough that I couldn't hold the camera all the way through a 21 minute runtime. You know how it gets when a woman's mouth makes all your muscles want to slosh out your toes while you faint from pleasure! We're back to POV in time for you to watch her swallow.
Duration: 21:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber Sativa Sucks Me Right Down

3rd Visit Crooked Creek

Cast: Bailey
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Big Ass, Blonde, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Tattoos, Tongue Stud
I know most of you like the longer videos but there's not much I can do about this one. This is what happens when you put a hot blonde in the Gloryhole booth who has amazing cock sucking skills. No guy can last very long once she latches onto their dick. You just have to hang on for the ride and hope she doesn't suck your balls through your shaft.
A guy friend of hers found one of her Gloryhole videos and told her mom who flipped out so I'm not sure if we're going to see more of her or not. Keep your fingers crossed. It would be a shame to lose such an great blowjob artist who loves to swallow cum.
Check out her goo gobbler move on cumshot 9 where she makes sure she doesn't leave a drop of cum behind
Duration: 36:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9598kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 3rd Visit

First Visit Traver

Cast: Rae
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Asian, Big Ass, Big Tits, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Deepthroat, Deepthroat Cumshot, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, Flexible, Gagging, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tall, Tattoos
You guys saw the cousins in action for their first Gloryhole adventure. They both wanted to try one separately to see how that goes but I personally think they didn't want to share the cocks. So, I took the first one and she was a hit, now here's the second one who loves showing off her impressive "no gag reflex" deepthroat skills.
Thanks to the amazing clarity of 4K video, I'm able to provide a lot more crystal clear photos and I had almost 200 from this video. Unfortunately I can't post them all here but the entire set is inside the Member's Area and I post quite a few of them on my Twitter and Tumblr so check them out.
If she gets rated well then both cousins will be returning together for a family feeding!
Duration: 55:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10642kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Visit
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04432 секунды с 9 запросами