View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 10:35 AM   #172
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Michelle Anderson - Strip Pong With Deep POV Pounding Toxey

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Michelle Anderson
Genres: Blowjob, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Facial, Big ass, Black, Small tits, Creampie, Shaved, Deep throat, Ebony, Big booty, Facefuck, Young, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Cow girl, Vaginal
Video language: English
Johnny is playing some ping pong with his girlfriend, Michelle. He decides to try to spice it up by asking to play some strip pong. Will he make the right moves to get lucky? The choice is yours. He places some bets, if he wins he gets a blowjob. He wants to worship her perfect ass and see her naked. She strips for him and they go off to the couch to have some real fun. They fuck in multiple postions and he lets out a huge load.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Michelle Anderson - Strip Pong With Deep POV Pounding

I Like My Ass Eaten Howard Lake

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Seehimfuck
Cast: Lolly Dames
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Gonzo, Hardcore
Our old friend jay romero makes his long-awaited return to see hm fuck this week and we paired him up with uniquely freaky milf lolly dames for this week's hot update. After director extraordinaire johnny robbins helps us get caught up with the north african, jay does a sexy striptease and when lolly sees that bulge in his see him boxers she can't help but suck on that big prick for a little bit. She then slathers him with lube make sure to keep his beautiful cock nice and slick. Lolly continues to stroke him while she sniffs and licks his armpits until jay takes a seat so she can remove his socks, lick his soles and gag on his toes jay spreads him self wide open and lolly gets down to the ass-eating business you've all been waiting for, licking and tonguing him on his back, via the rusty trombone, and finally with him in the reverse piledriver position. Jay stands up so lolly can gag on his prick and suck on his balls, followed by him returning the oral favors by licking and sucking on her throbbing clit then we get to the fucking, as lolly hops on top and rides him amazon style, followed by jay deep-dicking her in a front and backwards piledriver. Lolly gets on all fours and jay hammers away at her dripping wet pussy from behind, positioning his foot so the kinky blonde can suck on his toes some more jay then puts lolly on her back, folds her up like a pretzel and deep-dicks her while applying the occasional choke-hold. For the grand finale, jay pulls out and aims his load at lolly's eagerly awaiting mouth as you've become accustomed to, we followed the two lovers into the shower to see how things went.
Duration: 1:01:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Like My Ass Eaten

Big Tits Ebony Diamond Jackson Cums On A BBC Stoneham

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Diamond Jackson
Genres: All Sex, Ebony, Black, Big Ass, Big Tits, BBC
Diamond Jackson is a 5-star chick who works as an assistant when our boy comes in and asks for her boss. Diamond tells him to wait as her boss just stepped out and wants him to wait. It wasn't long until he's staring down Diamond's cleavage. She already can tell what he wanted so she starts to tease him and tell him she has her own secrets. It wasn't long until she seduces him to go to the back of the office and start getting it on. They start sucking and fucking in the hallway before she takes him to the back office where the real fun begins. Watch Diamond get her tight pussy fucked and watch how she can shake her ass on the dick before getting a fat load smeared all over her beautiful face.
Duration: 41:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Tits Ebony Diamond Jackson Cums On A BBC

Obedient Child Saint Elizabeth

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging, Ebony, Interracial, Pissing, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
She took 3 huge loads on her face and caught every rolling drop with her tongue, swallowed all that white nut and said we "taught her well".
Duration: 58:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obedient Child

Bitch In A Bag - Chanell Heart, Jack Hammer - 720p Girona

Cast: Chanell Heart, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Chanell Heart is an ebony beauty that loves bondage and discipline. Something about being bound, gagged, and beaten is just such a turn on for her. Take one look at her body and tell me you wouldn't take advantage.
She gets dragged into the room in a bag. That's how we take delivery of our cunts around here these days. Jack Hammer is going to have some fun with this one. Rope keeps her legs curled up behind her but a spreader bar keeps them far enough apart that she can't protect her ass or pussy from his attacks. The way her arms are tucked behind her she can rub the soar spots, but it won't do her much good. If they're in the way when Jack will just bring the cane down on them, too.
Rope isn't just for lying down. The standing tie that Jack has her in now has Chanell on her toes while he flogs her, paddles her, and canes the living shit out of her. She is dancing around and screaming through her ring gag trying to get away but there isn't very much wiggle room with this much bondage. It gets even harder to move when he pulls one of her legs up and starts vibrating her pussy.
It is probably the hardest, and most intense, orgasm that Chanell will ever experience. It is so tough to cum standing on one leg. It's nearly impossible when Jack is paddling your ass with all his might. But every second longer it takes for her to get off makes it so much better when the moment finally comes. By the time she has her release it is a body rocking, soul shaking cum like she has never had before.
Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitch In A Bag - Chanell Heart, Jack Hammer - 720p

Aria Salazar Gets Me In Her Mouth Ballina

Release Year: 2020
Studio: LoadMyMouth
Cast: Aria Salazar
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore, MILF
Aria Salazar steps into my room rocking that tight, toned body, bright eyes, and beautiful smile and then she gets right down on her knees and slides that smile all over my shaft, to start things off right! This 21 minute blowjob scene is 100% action, ending with Aria staring with a little cum dripping off her smile after she's swallowed... This cute ebony flirt really knows how to get a guy off!
Duration: 21:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aria Salazar Gets Me In Her Mouth
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03300 секунды с 9 запросами