View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 10:49 AM   #76
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Open Door Policy - FullHD 1080p Halls

Genres: Facefucking, Blowjob, Throatfucking, Deepthroat, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Facial
Video language: English
She is interviewed and then undresses. She gives a blowjob as well as gets her throat fucked. She gives a handjob. She is fucked n the couch. She is fucked upside down. She has a cock rammed down her throat. She gives verbally abused during the shoot. Then she gets fucked in the pussy and get fucked in her ass cowgirl, doggy, missionary, reverse cowgirl. At the end she takes multiple cumshots to her face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Open Door Policy - FullHD 1080p

April Dawn Fargo

Cast: April Dawn
Genres: 1st IR Rimming, Barely Legal, Big Booty, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat, Face Slapping, Gagging, Handjob, Interracial, Messy, Phat Ass, Puke, Rimming, Rough Face Fucking, Taboo, Teenagers
April is soooooo sick of high school! Every freaking day some annoying teacher, security guard or administrator finds a way to bother her! Its so unfair! They don't pick on the other students like they do her! April doesn't know what it is about her that is making everybody want to fuck with her!
She's been sent home for talking back, for coming late, because a teacher she was cheating, and for FARRRR too many dress code violations!!! Omg! More violations than she can count!
And today she got dress code violation because her dress is too short! Even though other girls come to school dressed like whores every day, when April decides to wear a short dress, the teachers and principal look at her and talk to her like shes some kind of slut! Which is soooooo offensive because April has never, ever had sex with a boy! She's a good girl!
Now normally April would raise a fuss. She thinks it's super sexist that she gets singled out. Its not her fault shes in high school with over 40 inches of ass and big...juicy double ds! But this is her 4th violation in 2 weeks! Her parents chewed her ass out after the 3rd one and threatened her with all sorts of horrible things if she got another!
So yeah...her parents find out about this one! So rather than going home, April is going to go to her friend Brianna's house. Brianna is a year ahead of April and already graduated, so she should be home...but when April gets there, Brianna isn't there...but her Branden is. April likes Branden... because hes a good listener and he's always paid a lot of attention to her! Brianna has told April about some of the weird stuff Branden is into but April doesn't believe her. No one could possibly be kinky and sadistic!
As April vents to Branden about how unfair everyone is, she doesn't notice Brandens dick growing in his shorts. Aprils dress IS too short...half of her phat, juicy young high school booty is hanging out...a booty that Branden has wanted for YEARS. And with his and parents not home for hours...Branden is determined to get what he wants out of young, busty, voluptuous April.
Duration: 36:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12653kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: April Dawn

Face Fucking And Brutal Anal - FullHD 1080p Elkhart

Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
After she swallowed about 16 oz’s of Yellow Discipline, and yaked it all up into the whore bowl and all over Das Boot and Sam, we decided to focus on ruining her asshole—when one hole is destroyed, destroy another. You may ask. Why didn't you fuck her pussy much? Because that feels good to her, and as Mr. T said in Rocky 3, We fucked that ass until it looked like the exit wound after a 30 ought 6 on a Buck. It was tough to watch. I kicked a butt plug in it that had a spherical entrance, and I pulled out my cock and filled it with my bladder bisque. stress enough the level of destruction she endured. She's a tough little cock holster, but in the end, they all lose.
Duration: 1:13:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Face Fucking And Brutal Anal - FullHD 1080p

Helpless, And Reluctantly Turned Out Lewis Center

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
I like this girl's look. I give her a 9. That's good coming from me given that I prefer a bigger pair of tits, but what she lacks in cup size, she makes up for it with great nipples. The moment she got on her knees, cocks were bulging out of her throat. Bootleg sunk in the Figure Whore Leg Lock and she began to flail like a pan fish in row boat. Completely overwhelmed, she proceeded to take an ass whooping. Bent over, she was fucked by hard cocks until she went quiet. Then she began to suck her thumb as Bootleg said, "Shhhh, it's ok." She laid there in silence as he gently penetrated her tiny pussy.
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7759kbps
Audio: 231kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helpless, And Reluctantly Turned Out

Her Forehead Tells A Tale - FullHD 1080p Harpenden

Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
A bitter one, too. She took 3 guys in the ass. I had one guy not do the pretty girls stills so it would be a surprise when he sodomized her. So in goes JD, then Boots, back to JD, then in comes Sam with his Scud missile that sets off air raid sirens every time he pulls it out. He snuck it in her ass and you hear a whimper, then a moan, and a deep thrust... let’s just say we didn’t get too much anal, but what we did get was beautiful. Then the cock went right from her gaping asshole to her mouth. She was face fucked nice and good. Then we sat her down and dumped 3 loads on her face, in addition to two bottles full of yellow-d topped off by a high pressure stream chaser.
Duration: 50:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her Forehead Tells A Tale - FullHD 1080p

DP and Double Anal - FullHD 1080p Vicksburg

Genres: Anal, DP, DAP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
This one took a lot of cock. She even had a huge dildo shoved in her ass that was the size of Mr Ed. Mr Hands would be proud... She took pretty much everything, from yellow D to DP, to wicked slaps across the titties. I don’t know how such a little thing can take so much punishment. Her asshole barely gaped. Sam was deep in her guts and giving her a colon plug, Bootleg nutted early on her face, but the old man whore, the grandpa of gagging, was able to nut again—a true master of his craft. She sat there, semen on her face, mouth wide open, and swallowed my number 1 like the champ she is. We need more women like this—women who accept their role as a compliant and obedient latrine. Yellow is the new green.
Duration: 1:08:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7820kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DP and Double Anal - FullHD 1080p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03367 секунды с 9 запросами