View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 11:30 AM   #101
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Julia de Lucia - Cow Milker Orgasms Wilcox

Genres: Solo, Nude, Spanish, Belt Bondage, Cow Milker, Vibrator, and Pig Tails
Video language: English
Spanish HuCow Julia de Lucia really hates her milking sessions a lot. And this one is as extreme as they get: the powerful red cow milker stretches her udders and sucks in her nipples at the same time. Because the support chain for the milker claw was a bit too long, the full weight of the entire claw hangs off Julia’s udders. Usually we don’t do sessions like this, but there was no time to correct it. Her udders looked seriously stretched and she was moaning a lot. Instead of supporting the cups, we solved her distress by adding a magic wand. That will be part of her training anyway: she needs to learn to associate milking with pleasure. Brainwashing takes many sessions, so it’s important to start with vibrators or fucking machines early on! Julia had many intense orgasms, including some after her milking. She said something in Spanish after her session, even though HuCows shouldn’t speak. We didn’t understand her, but we think she liked it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14639kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 935.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Julia de Lucia - Cow Milker Orgasms

Training Time - Casey Calvert - 720p Oman

Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Casey Calvert is intimately familiar with the ins and outs of being a slave. She is a hot 23-year old that loves being a slave so much that she does it for a living, as well as at home. I taught her some new positions to take with her after this Training Time, little ways to prepare her body for inspection.
Casey lives a life of orgasm denial. Her master doesn't let her cum very often so I know I can make her work for it. I give her strict instructions to warn me before she gets off and then I tease the shit out of her pussy until she is right on edge. If she can take the bondage and discipline I have planned, then she will get the chance to orgasm.
Who am I kidding, though? I know I'm going to let her feel the release. What I'm not going to do is let her do it on her own terms. She is going to have to cum when I tell her and as many times as I want her to. She is used to not having control over her own body, which makes her incredibly obedient.
Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training Time - Casey Calvert - 720p

Sandra Spread Eagled Sandra Silvers! Bondage Orgasms! Front Royal

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Pro Domme Caroline Pierce Introduces Ballgagged Blonde Lisa Harlotte to a Spread Eagled Sandra Silvers! Bondage Orgasms! POV Oral Instruction! All the Drool!
Drooling over the gigantic ballgag spreading her jaw, Sandra moans in delight in her spread eagled struggles upon the bedcovers. She knows she’s in for a treat as her sister Domme Caroline has arranged quite the evening’s entertainment. A new gal is being introduced to the household, lithe and limber blonde Lisa, whose long legs, luscious tits and smooth shaven pussy are going to be in front of Sandra very soon… Caroline leads Lisa into the room to meet her associate Sandra – both ballgagged to the extreme - to admire and worship bound pantyhose-d pins and soft skin of the tanned, silver haired MILF stretched out on the bed. Lisa is about to find a whole lot more to admire, as Caroline instructs the pair in an oral introduction! Filming the pussy licking action on her mobile phone (for her own pleasure, and for her pair of students to later review) Caroline videos her point of view as Sandra’s tongue deftly delves between the folds of Lisa’s lips, the lesbian initiation pleasing her greatly, so much so she rewards her sister Domina Sandra with a Hitachi wand, the powerful vibrator demanding bound orgasms from the MILF that make her groan and giggle onto Lisa’s swollen clit in conjoined orgasmic bliss!
Duration: 17:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4915kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 678.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Spread Eagled Sandra Silvers! Bondage Orgasms!

Turning Violet Part 2 Kapaa

With her sexy red hair and knock out body, Violet Monroe stepped into the world of Real Time Bondage Live Feeds again, knowing that we would use her for a long, hard day in the dungeon. She's been here before, but never like this. Once as a decoration, and once for a BaRS feed, this will be the first time Violet gets to experience first hand exactly how depraved our crew and our membership can be when they work together.
The test for today is whether or not Violet can come when she is on the brink of crying. Elaborate predicaments have her ready to scream out an orgasm as she struggles to keep from bursting into tears. Nipple clamps, foot caning and Mr. Hitachi all work together to make her brain melt in erotic overload. This is only part 2 and Violet is already about to break, so you know that when the finale comes she is going to be completely blown out.

Duration: 56:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turning Violet Part 2
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.56595 секунды с 9 запросами