View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 11:18 AM   #28
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sandra Silvers and Caroline Pierce - Foot Tickling Digby

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Good afternoon class today we are going to go over the basics of tickling. As you can see I have a classic implement right here. Feathers are very effective and useful they may seem like a basic tool but you don't need to have fancy implements tickle. Of course fingers are classic! We all know the fingers are perfect for tickling. But let's start with something like this feather here, just a little light touch with the feather and you get instant response!” Squeals erupt from the cloth gagged, MILFy mature student volunteer tightly tied for Ms. Pierce’s Foot Tickling 101
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4931kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 485.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and Caroline Pierce - Foot Tickling

Sandra Silvers and Caroline Pierce - Bastinado Instruction Wien

At the head of the classroom the widescreen monitor displays in full HD glory tempting toes of Mistress Caroline. Her class today is a special request from student Sandra – an eager and willing pupil indeed, Sandra had volunteered to be the case study for Foot Tickling 101 – a request Caroline was thrilled to oblige her salacious student. Mistress of pleasure and pain in this academy of BDSM, Caroline has prepared tools of torment the Spanish Inquisition would have been proud of, ready and waiting for her soft, smooth splayed toe pads, displayed bare feet up upon the desk top. For good measure (and her own pleasure) the tutor instructed tethers to be added, tying her to the chair her class attendees would usually find themselves bound to. Barefoot bastinado instruction commences, as Caroline talks Sandra through using a range of rods, straps, rubber bands, and a tickle too. Multiple masochistic delights and torments create cries of gleeful agony as Mistress Caroline watches helplessly her own sensitive soles come under such a diligent display of masterful masochism. Sandra has earned her stripes today, glorious red stripes, rising up on the pale flesh of Caroline’s caned soles .
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4921kbps

File size: 875.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and Caroline Pierce - Bastinado Instruction

IR - Violet - Twisted Flower Cloverport

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Flogging, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Mouth Gag, Suspension, Stockings, Tickling
How soon, it seems, o twisted flower
, your turn comes round again -
 On Sunday night, I can delight To watch you in your pain. How I adore your lovely face. 
Your wondrous coloured hair
. How I love your body too -
 especially when its bare! Your ass, your tits, your pussy lips
. And your sweet anus too, 
how I love these parts of you
 as each comes into view! The labia clamps, the nipple clips,
 the ropes and straps and canes, 
the violet wand and single-tail
. Each brings its special pains. So cry for me sweet twisted flower
 with each new and painful scene. 
And think of me as I sit here
 before my PC screen. I sit and think it's just for me,
 that you are put through hell. 
But when it's done
, hope you've had fun
 and enjoyed yourself as well!!!!!
Duration: 38:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4784kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Violet - Twisted Flower

Sandra MILF Bondage Treat! Close Up Bare Feet! Boobs Out Mummification! East Olympia

The three girlfriends are all wrapped up nice and tight in opaque pallet wrap, with their pretty feet and boobs left on display; 3 pairs of puppies and pretty toes, lined up in size order from big breasted to huge tits; from dark pink toenails, to purple taloned tootsies, and a cherry red pedicure. They are wrapped up snug and topped off with strips of tape gags. Sealed up inside their plastic cocoons (between their legs) are powerful Hitachi wands, we can see them nestled between their thighs wrapped up inside the clear plastic and they can feel them pressing against their clits and vaginas. But the devices are still. They are plugged in, but no buzzing can be heard over the girls’ struggling… until CLICK! A distant switch is flicked and the gorgeous gals sure are turned on... Moans grow louder as the well wrapped wands bring the three women to pointed toe, simultaneous screaming gagged and mummified orgasms! No spoilers, but there’s a twist at the end that involves some feisty foot tickling of MILFs in mummification -_^
Duration: 12:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3955kbps

File size: 378.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra MILF Bondage Treat! Close Up Bare Feet! Boobs Out Mummification!

New Cool Vip Wonderfull Super Collection Bondage Junkie. Part 2. Belleair Beach

Release Year: 2022
As the name says, we love bondage and so do our girls. Whether you're into mummification, self-bondage, electricity, tickling, latex, pantyhose, bound orgasms, or maybe some stricter predicaments. We have it all. See for yourself and check out the updates page for free previews, enjoy!

Total size: 6.4 GB in 30 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Cool Vip Wonderfull Super Collection Bondage Junkie. Part 2.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06709 секунды с 9 запросами