View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 11:24 AM   #130
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jewelz Blu - All About Jewelz Luther

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Jewelz Blu
Genres: Big Boobs, Blowjob, Creampie, Kissing, Orgasm, Passion, Pussy Licking, Straight, Threesome
Video language: English
Jewelz Blu graced us with doing her first BBG threesome with Small Hands and I. We had so much fun together in this super hot scene as Small Hands and I take turns fucking her and making her cum over and over. Jewelz indulges in all of the stimulation and pleasure and gives us so much pleasure in return. We end the scene with taking turns cumming deep inside of pussy with a close up of it dripping out.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7886kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jewelz Blu - All About Jewelz

Busty catwoman Payton Preslee hard pounded San Bruno

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Payton Preslee
Genres: BDSM, Big Ass, Big Tits, Black Hair, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum on Tits, Doggystyle, Fetish, Fishnets, Floggers, Hardcore, Latex, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking
Busty Mylf Payton Preslee plays catwoman as she showcases her sexy attributes, her huge tits and ass bursting out of her suit. After a long day, catwoman is looking to undress and relax but Brad Sterling is calling for her assistance. When she refuses to help, she commands Brad to help her relax… by pounding her hard and cumming all over her gorgeous tits!
Duration: 30:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3998kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 935.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty catwoman Payton Preslee hard pounded

Winter Vanessa Threeway Cottbus

Cast: Winter Bell, Vanessa Voxxx
Genres: Blonde, Blowjob, Brunette, BTS, Deep Throat, Gagging, , Facial, Latina, Lesbian, Missionary, On Back, Petite, Pussy Licking, Rimjob, Small Tits, Squirting, Threesome, Toy Play
It's just like a Because you know those sleepover pillow fights, which sometimes lead to kissing, is really just pent up passion. It's pussy juice lip-gloss time with returning top rated Winter Bell & sexy Vanessa Voxxx. These two sex kittens stopped by the hotel room to fulfill both their fantasies of licking another girl's pussy for the first time on camera, and boy are we glad they did. Now as you will hear, both these coy but sexy things have technically played around with a girl before. But hey... and this is a big but; there are always technicalities or grey areas when it comes to sex. Like when President Clinton proved that oral sex "technically" isn't sex and he never confessed to having carnal relations with that intern. Try using that defense on your girlfriend. Well lets just say Winter confessed she was "" and "doesn't really remember" her first time with a girl all that well. And Vanessa? Well her sorted tail was of a 4some that "just got weird" and lasted only a few minutes before it broke up and everyone left awkwardly. The youthful pit falls of misguided sexploration. Makes my dick hard just thinking about them. Anyways, I'd say that this little soiree definitely counts as "technically" their first experience of licking that most intimate of intimate places on a young girls anatomy. So once we get past the sexual awkward anticipation and girlish giggling our sunflowers open up and bump heads as Jake instructs them to kiss for the first time. Fuck if this isn't hot and yea it's very apparent to me, in a very perverted manner, that it's definitely their first time doing this sober. And once their clothes come off, that shyness just seems to melt away as the pussy juices start flowing. The action really heats up though when Jake instructs Winter to dive her face into Vanessa's money maker from behind. Then shortly after gets his cock sucked by Vanessa as Winter continues to sample her goods. You can tell Winter has always liked girls and has wanted to lick pussy her whole life the way she goes to town on Vanessa's box. This is definitely one of the hottest 3ways I've filmed in a long time with more sex acts happening in the first 20 minutes then most people will experience in their lifetime. Next the girls reverse positions and Vanessa gets to properly lick a pussy, confirming she is bi-curious. Even I get involved here using the Hitachi on each of the girls as they lick each other and you can just see the pussy juices flowing as the Hitachi dances and vibrates over their lips. So hot, so hot. Next it's double BJ time and we all get two full moons shining high and bright with a PIP of these honeys sucking Jake's honey stick. Did someone say rimming? Fuck yea I did. I told Winter to play with Vanessa's pussy as Jake deep throated our slut in training and then she dove that probing tongue of hers where the sun don't shine. What little sluts these girls are and I love it! Finally these girls get some dick, thank god, and Jake our stud gives it to them real good. There's tons of debauchery & perversion to go around here as each girl takes turns licking the other as Jake fucks the others tight eager fuck hole. "I like being used" proclaims Vanessa as Jake exerts his perversions on the two of them confirming each is a little more than Bi-curious after this experience. I just love both these girls and their willingness to experiment and let go for their very first girl/girl 3way experience on camera for all you to fap to. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed filming for all you perverted fucks so stay safe by staying home. And wash your hands!
Enjoy! Steve...
Duration: 1:05:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9745kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winter Vanessa Threeway

Supernaturally Stacked: Lezanthropy Mize

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Karlee Grey, Lena Paul
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Rimming, Fingering, 69, Pussy Licking, Hairy, Tribbing, Lesbian, Dark Hair
Lena Paul is anxiously waiting for a friend, Karlee Grey, to arrive. Something is clearly making her nervous as she keeps glancing outside at the full moon. Thankfully, she's soon distracted when Karlee arrives after having been asked to help Lena with something. Almost immediately, Lena hungrily eyes Karlee, though valiantly tries to resist her urges as she instructs Karlee to follow her to the bedroom.
Once in the bedroom, Karlee is shocked to see restraints attached to the bed. She's even more shocked when Lena begs to be tied up! Karlee is hesitant, worried that Lena is coming onto her, but Lena promises that she'll tell her everything once she's fully restrained. Even though she's still unsure about everything, Karlee restrains Lena and it's only then that Lena finally breathes a sigh of relief.
Now that Lena's safely tied down, she explains that she becomes a raging lesbian every full moon because of a curse... even though she's straight. So, to keep herself from finding strange women in her bed, she's tied up every full moon so that she'll stay put. Her best friend is usually there to help her but couldn't that night... which is why she had to call upon Karlee for help. All she needs is for Karlee to keep her restrained all night and untie her in the morning.
Of course, Karlee doesn't believe any of this for a second but is moved by how serious Lena is. She eventually decides to go along with it and agrees to help Lena through whatever THIS is.
But as the night continues and the full moon rises even higher, Lena becomes gradually more lustful. Lena begins talking dirty to Karlee, clearly wanting to tempt her into bed with her. Although Karlee tries to resist, Lena only becomes even more seductive...
Maybe there's nothing wrong with untying Lena so that they can have a little unrestrained fun?
Duration: 46:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5462kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Supernaturally Stacked: Lezanthropy

Xxlayna Marie - Pure Lust Park Hills

Cast: Xxlayna Marie
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Creampie, Orgasm, Passion, Petite, POV, Pussy Licking, Riding, Rimming, Straight, Vibrator
Xxlayna Marie and I were so excited to get our hands on each other and indulge in every part of one another. We kiss and get each other naked before I kiss, lick, and finger her pussy. We fuck all over the bed with plenty of eye contact and Xxlayna has multiple orgasms. There's POV shot during the blowjob and while she rides my cock. The scene ends with us fucking in missionary until I cum deep inside of her and a close up of my cum dripping out of her pussy.
Duration: 43:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6822kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xxlayna Marie - Pure Lust

Your Breasts, Your Choice - Lena Paul, Evelyn Claire Marmora

Cast: Lena Paul, Evelyn Claire
Genres: Kissing, Pussy Licking, Big Tits, Tribbing, Massage, Lesbian, Natural Tits, Rimming, Hairy
Lena Paul arrives for her massage appointment, complaining about her back. The masseuse, Evelyn Claire, is secretly attracted to Lena's large breasts, but soon brings Lena to the private room to begin the massage session. They both undress for the massage, and Lena complains that her large breasts are the reason why she has back and shoulder pain.
Evelyn begins the massage. Lena eventually reveals that she's self-conscious of her breasts and wants to reduce their size. She's tired of feeling pressured to love her big breasts just because other people find them attractive. Evelyn admits that she admires Lena's breasts, but adds that Lena should do what she thinks is best, as long as she's doing it for HERSELF, no matter what size her breasts are. This eventually leads to Lena feeling empowered and aroused. She says that right now, what she wants is... Evelyn!
The sensual massage turns to sex, with passionate kisses, and Lena rubbing her breasts against Evelyn's pussy. They try out various positions, stroking and tasting each other with great pleasure. After the sex, Lena still isn't sure yet what she wants to do about her breasts, but what she does know is that she wants to embrace and kiss Evelyn some more. Great choice!
Duration: 46:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4766kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Your Breasts, Your Choice - Lena Paul, Evelyn Claire

Lick it good scene 5 Ama

Genres: Lesbian, Kissing, Licking
Super red head and brunette lesbians, amazing pussy licking orgasms.
Duration: 34:08
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1469kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 400.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lick it good scene 5
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14847 секунды с 9 запросами