View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 12:05 PM   #6
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Polly Pons - Husband and Neighbor Busty Asian Slut Polly Pons North Manchester

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Male Fucks Trans ,Oral ,Big Cock ,Facial ,Transgender ,Trans ,Blowjob ,Missionary ,Family Roleplay ,Deepthroat ,Blonde
Video language: English
While a husband in the middle of fucking Polly Pons, his Asian slut wife, in the kitchen, the two are interrupted by a neighbor who comes into the house to discover what’s going on. The husband quickly invites him to join the fuck session and together the two dudes the Asian slut.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11668kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Polly Pons - Husband and Neighbor Busty Asian Slut Polly Pons

The Setup Retold Rapids City

Release Year: 2019
Genres: 3D, All sex
Threesome fantasy sex action, blonde girl, fucked hardcore!!!
Duration: 18:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 800.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Setup Retold

Unfaithful Stepmom Spring Lake

Release Year: 2021
Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Cory Chase
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Role Play
Role play scene.
I Accidentally Creampie My Best Friend’s Step Mom
My best friend’s mom, Cory, called me over one afternoon while Luke was at his step-’s house for the week. She needed some help with her fridge, so I came over to help her out. She ends up confessing to me that Luke used to fuck her sometimes, and she’s really horny now, but unfortunately Luke won’t be home for a few days! She pulls her big tits out and she asks me to feel them. I can’t help but get hard from this; Then she gets down on her knees and she starts to give me a blowjob. Then she sits down on the chair and I shove my cock in her tight, MILF pussy! I can’t believe that I’m fucking Luke’s step-mom right now! I get way too excited and before I know it, I accidentally creampie her pussy! I pull my cock out and watch my cum drip out of her. It actually looks pretty hot; I just hope my best friend doesn’t find out that I fucked his step-mom!
New Step Mom With Benefits
I’m over at my best friend’s house again, and his step-mom is standing in front of me wearing nothing but pink lingerie. I am lying down on Luke’s bed as Mrs. Chase pulls off her bra and she throws it to the ground. She hops on the bed and she starts to give me a blowjob. After she sucks my cock for a few minutes, she hops on top of me and she rides my cock in the cowgirl position. I love watching my best friend’s mom bounce up and down on top of my cock! She gets off of me, licks my cock clean, and then gets back on top of me.
New Step Mom Wants a Facial
This time, she rides my hard cock in the reverse cowgirl position so I can watch her MILF ass bounce up and down! I have her lie down on the bed next, and I fuck her in the missionary position for a while. She gets into the doggystyle position next, and it’s so hot to watch my best friend’s step-mom in this position! When I get close to cumming, I jerk my cock off all over her face and in her mouth. She swallows all the cum that landed in her mouth!
Duration: 34:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5808kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unfaithful Stepmom

Wednesday_s - Asmodeus Bites Richwood

Genres: BDSM, Maledom, Extreme, Freak, Fetish, Torture, Whipping, Canning, Bondage, Restrained, Suspended, Gagged, Abused, Dehumanization, Lezdom, Strapped, Pole, Tattoed, Agony, Suffering, Hung, Ball Gag, Roleplay, Fantasy, Needle, Bloody, Satanic, Dungeon, Slave
First a point of clarification. When we say “Asmodeus Bites” we are referring to the whip Wednesday made for BrutalMaster called Asmodeus. It is, without a doubt, the most vicious whip ever used in HELL! And when we say it “Bites” we mean it bites into Wednesday’s soft back flesh as she kneels on the prayer bench. It bites in the sense of torture, punishment, biblical atonement. In fact, this appears very biblical, perhaps Wednesday is a witch getting what she deserves. After all, the cunt is on a prayer bench, and it is very likely she is praying for the agony to end. But in all honesty, we don’t care if the bitch is praying. This is HELL! and god’s authority does not extend here. This is about abuse,. degradation, humiliation, and suffering, not for her sins but for the amusement of everyone else. Wednesday comes to HELL! because she knows what she deserves, needs, and is going to get.
Duration: 19:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9689kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wednesday_s - Asmodeus Bites

Stuck Step Family Sheldahl

Cast: Melanie Hicks, Cory Chase
Role play scene.
Step Mom Gives Up Her Ass For My Birthday
"I heard it was your birthday, and I wanted to do something special for your birthday this year!" my step-mom, Melanie, says to me, as she walks in to my bedroom. She is wearing a bath robe, but she quickly unties it and she reveals her naked body in front of me. She walks closer to me and then she hops on to my bed and she pulls my cock out from under my shorts! "What are you doing?!" I ask her. "It's your birthday! You deserve this!" she responds. She wraps her lips around my cock and she starts to give me a blowjob. After she sucks my cock for a few minutes, she tells me she is going to give me her ass too! I can't believe what I am hearing! She lies down on the bed in the missionary position and I shove my cock in her pussy first. After a few minutes, I ask her if she's sure that she wants to have anal sex with me. "Yes, I want to try it!" she exclaims. While she is still lying on her back, I shove my cock in her ass. "How is that?" I ask her, as I slide my cock in and out of her ass hole. "It feels so good!" she tells me. After a few minutes, I ask her to flip over in to the doggy style position so I can fuck her ass from behind. "Are you going to cum for your step-mom?" she asks me. I keep fucking her ass until I cum inside of her ass! "At least I can't get pregnant that way!" she tells me.
Cannot Resist Stuck Step-Mom's Ass
My step-mom, Melanie, is searching for her car keys and she can't find them. She reaches her hands in to the couch and she ends up getting both of her hands stuck in the couch! I walk in to the living room and I find Melanie standing over the couch, and she is bent over. I walk over to her and I pull her pants down, and I lift her shirt up. "Taking my clothes off is not helping me! Just because I let you fuck my ass for my birthday doesn't mean that you take off my clothes whenever you'd like!" she yells at me. "Well, you started it!" I tell her, as I pull my cock out. I put my cock in her mouth and she starts to suck my cock. I tell her that I'm just trying to help her get unstuck! I walk behind her and I shove my cock in her pussy in the doggy style position. "You're just taking advantage of the fact that I am stuck!" she exclaims. "Yeah, basically!" I tell her. I shove my cock in her ass next, and she asks me to please help her get unstuck. "If I help you get unstuck, can I keep fucking you?" I ask her. "Yes," she tells me. I pull her as hard as I can, and I finally get her unstuck from the couch. "Now can I finish?" I ask her. She lies down in the missionary position and she pulls her legs back, so I can fuck her ass hole again. I shove my cock in her pussy next and I fuck her ass and pussy back and forth. "I really need to find my car keys..." she tells me. I stop fucking her and I let her get up to keep searching the house...
Stuck in New Chair
My step-mom notices the new chair in our living room, and she can't tell if it's a chair or art! It's white and modern and she can't figure out how to sit down in it. I walk in to the room and I find Melanie getting stuck in the chair. I decide to take advantage of this situation again, so I pull my cock out of my pants and I shove it in to her mouth again. "Is this helping you get unstuck?" I ask her. "No! You're just using me!" she tells me. "Sounds great to me!" I laugh. I shove my cock back in her mouth and she gives me a blowjob. I pull Melanie's pants off and I shove my cock in her pussy next. "I need you to help me get out of the chair!" she exclaims. I shove my cock in her ass next, and then I ask her if it feels good at all. "It feels a little good, but I should have never given you my ass on your birthday!" she exclaims. I flip her over in to the doggy style position but she is still stuck in the chair. I shove my cock back in her ass, and I tell her that I am almost done. I keep fucking her ass while telling her to back up out of the chair. She gets out from being stuck in the chair, but now she is going to let me finish up! She sits down and she pulls her legs back so I can fuck her pussy now. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out and I jerk my cock off in to her mouth. She swallows it all!
Ass Fucking Step Mom and Cory and They Cannot Stop Me
My step-mom and my are napping next to each other naked, so I sneak in to the room to make sure that their hands are stuck in the bed frame when they wake up. When they open their eyes, Melanie confesses to my that she let me fuck her ass on my birthday. "We have to call out for Luke to help us get unstuck, although I am pretty sure that he is the one who got us stuck like this in the first place..." Melanie tells my . My step-mom calls out for me, and I walk in to her bedroom to come help her. "We know you did this! We know you made us stuck!" they exclaim. I lie and I pretend that I didn't do anything to make them stuck! "I was just playing X-box... but I might as well take advantage of the situation!" I tell them. "I knew it!" Melanie tells me. I grab both of their boobs, and my Cory tells me "grabbing our boobs is not going to make us unstuck!" I walk over to Cory and I shove my cock in her pussy first. I help Cory get unstuck and then I tell her, "Now you get to watch me fuck my step-mom!" My Cory tries to help my step-mom get unstuck, but it won't work!
Duration: 1:10:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck Step Family

Post Lockdown Step Family Vacation Spur

Cast: Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase
Role play scene.
No More Masks
is away on a “Business Trip” but my Hot and Horny Step Mom has his credit card and we are on a vacation of our own. I could not believe how much money she is spending on this room, who am I kidding?!?! This is my ’s money so I really don’t care. There are no masks anymore and Nikki is also not wearing any panties or underwear at all! She shows off the room and the amazing pool view. She then sits down on the table and hikes up her dress and pulls out her giant tits that my bought! She pulls down my shorts and pulls out my already hard cock and sucks away.
She wants a quickie on the table and I slide my cock in her tight pussy and pound away. But not before smacking her clit with the head of my dick. Step Mom is a tease and I can play that game too. Nikki even said if I were driving, she would have given me Road Head the entire time!!!
Quickie in the Bathroom
The day after walking the park I walked into Step Mom getting ready. Something happened on the rollercoaster yesterday. Her big tits popped out while upside down. That was both cool and scary! Nikki mentions there is a brand new arcade at the hotel and even tells me to grab some cash out of her purse and head down and check it out. She even mentions the hotel is full of hot MILFS and maybe she could bring one back up and wait after I spend some time in the arcade.
Step Mom is fully into this, she is rubbing her pussy while explaining what she wants to do...She really wants a hot threesome with another milf! This turns me on so much, she sees my boner. She pulls the tip out and sucks away and talks about how she will possibly bring up a milf for me to share.
Step Mom reminds me to keep the sex quiet if my asks what we were doing the entire time...My mind is still blown that she wants a threesome with another milf. I dump my load into her tight pussy and head down to the arcade for a warm up to the threesome!
Setting up a Hot MILF Threesome
Wearing the tiniest legal bikini for this hotel, Step Mom is looking out the window, hunting hot milfs. She finds a lonely Blonde sitting by the pool. Nikki pulls her bikini bottom to the side and starts rubbing her pussy while thinking out loud what she is going to do with this milf. Step Mom has an explosive orgasm and builds up the courage to go down and bring her back up to the hotel room.
Ten minutes later they both return, horny, hot and ready to fuck! Milf Cory asks where Nikki’s husband was...Nikki said she is there with only her Step . Before they could get too involved with conversation, Nikki begins kissing and touching Cory, warming her up for the threesome later! Nikki asked if Cory’s husband would be looking for her...Cory’s husband was also on a business trip. The Girl Girl lesbian experience begins! All the naughty parts are kissed and licked while the clothing comes off!
Mind Blowing Threesome
I come back to the room thinking Nikki would be there waiting for me. The room is empty but there are glasses on the nightstand that are not mine or Nikki’s...I decide to take a nap and wait for Nikki to return. After closing my eyes, I wake up to see 2 hot MILF’s in bikini’s that are definetly DTF! They strip out of their bikinis and pull my hog out and suck it as if it owes them money. Step Mom is first while Cory finishes taking off her bikini. Cory is not long and sucks while Nikki eats her out from behind. Then they both work my dick and blow my mind again!
Cory brings up how I left some of my nut inside my step mom, but she was totally cool with it. Cory cleaned every drop out and wanted some more.
Duration: 55:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Post Lockdown Step Family Vacation

Step Family Orgy Seremban

Cast: Cory Chase, Amiee Cambridge
Role play scene.
Watching my Step fuck my Step
It’s been Six Months and Amiee’s sex life is starting to get stale with her Step . She is talking things over with Cory, about how she is in a routine now with Luke. Cory brings up kinky request...Cory wants to watch Amiee fuck Cory’s Step . Amiee was not expecting to turn her head and see the biggest Cock she has ever seen. Amiee’s eyes bulge and she knows exactly what to do! But first a nice blow job and then a titty fuck. Amiee’s tits are made for Titty Fucking!!!
Cory guides her step over to the table and has Jmac slide his huge cock in and out. Cory is so turned on watching her Step fuck her horny Step . Cory plays with Amiee’s tits and even kisses her Step Sis while Jmac fucks his Step . Amiee then bends over the table as Jmac fucks her better than she ever has before. She wants him to fuck like the good whore she is and right then, Jmac dumps a big fat load into her tight wet MILF pussy.
She is still horny and Cory wants to watch Step fuck Amiee again!
Step Mom Craves Big Cock
Waiting on Amiee’s bed, stroking his cock, Step is ready to fuck again. Amiee walks out with her robe barely on watching her Step . She opens it up and slips into bed with him. His cock is ready and Amiee begins to suck him off, but what she really wants is to ride that big hard cock. She jumps on and fucks him good. She grabs her tits and puts his hands around her neck. Amiee loves it! She leans back and continues to ride the cock, she even slaps her pussy a couple times.
She flips around and goes into reverse cowgirl and slaps her brown hole in his face, such a good step slut ! Amiee catches a but cramp riding that big cock and asks Jmac to take over. She flips to her back and let’s Step take over. This is the biggest cock she has ever taken and has him fuck her till she cums all over that big dick! After she had her fill, Amiee then let Step creampie her once again...
Fucking My Cheating Step Mom
Amiee's Step Walks into his room and just passes by his Step Cousin. Luke wanted to know why Jmac’s dick was out and why Amiee was naked on his bed. Amiee did not hold back, she said he just fucked her. And he could use her pussy too just like Jmac did. Luke tries to reclaim his Step Mom’s pussy but jealous fucking her milf pussy. Amiee keeps playing the Switch as Luke fucks Step Mom how he knows best. She is liking this jealous fucking and wants more. He flips her over into position and takes the milf slut to pound town too!
Luke is fucking the ability for Amiee to properly push the buttons on her game. She powers through it and keeps playing, what a trooper Step Mom is and takes another load into her still tight pussy.
Fucking Step Mom While She Plays My Switch
Amiee is playing naked on my bed with my switch when Cory’s Step walks in with a Boner. Amiee looks behind her and says he can use her however he wants. She continues to play my Switch as he slides his cock in between her buttcheeks. This distracts her a little but she keeps playing. Jmac does not care, he just wants to fuck his Step Mom’s hot Step again! He watches her playing the switch and can’t believe how well she is doing, taking the D and concentrating on the game. He flips her around into doggystyle, her game play is junk now but she is enjoying the D so much more. She decides to give up on this Boss and let Jmac fuck her pussy like the huge Milf Slut she is till he unloads again into her pussy as she begs for his cum.
She did not realize the Boss Battle started again as he squeezed every drop of cum into her pussy.
Step Mom Wants Two Cocks
Almost naked on the bed, Amiee and Cory are plotting something big. Amiee wants to watch Cory fuck Luke while Jmac fucks her. When they were younger, they shared everything and now they want to share Step Sons. They kiss on the deal and call the Step Sons in. Luke fucks Cory as Jmac fucks Amiee, both Step Moms are bent over. The kissing Step are banged so nicely as Amiee says she thinks she could never get tired of this Step Mom Swap!
Duration: 1:03:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5829kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Step Family Orgy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05907 секунды с 9 запросами