WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Samantha

Samantha

Info:
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 23 min 28 s
Size: 534 MiB

Description: This week we double stuff sexy little Samantha. When this slut came into my office there was just something about her face that bugged me. She’s mediocre looking and had the usual bleh personality most of these whores carry around with them. I couldn’t place it but something about her made me want to just toss my stapler at her and see how good her reflexes were. I needed something other than her face to look at while I interviewed her so I told her to take off her white trash jogging pants and stained hoody. That’s when I saw what a smoking body this whore had and my opinion of her started to improve. I knew right away we could toss this bitch around, crack her open and have some serious fun with her. Her engrish was no so good so we made sure to give her that extra import abuse, a serious double stuffing and hole stretching.  The cunt took it like a champ, I’m always amazed how these small chicks with tiny asses can take such large cocks in them. You ass guys are going to enjoy this scene, much more than the boob men out there. The only person who`s going to get a bigger ass fucking than Samantha is our now unemployed camera guy who ran out of tape right before the cumshot and didn't realize it.
Tags: 3some, Anal, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Double Penetration, Dp
Model(s): Samantha Ryan

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Samantha
WildHare87 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03164 секунды с 9 запросами