View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 07:35 AM   #577
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Style Sosuke part 1 Leflore

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, AnalOral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation
Video language: Japanese
PG 153・S級メインとして19才で衝撃的デ� �ュー…多くのファンを魅了した笑顔� ��182cmの抜群のスタイル、
オンリーワンなキャラクターと激エ� �反応で、
Format: mp4
Duration: 3:29:18
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1917kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Style Sosuke part 1

X - Lust Awaken Part 6 Edison

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Bondage, Fingering, Handjob, Rimming, Toys, Masturbation, Cumshots
The sixth installment of the popular series "X" that restrains and insults straight is on sale !!
Duration: 2:13:36
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: X - Lust Awaken Part 6

Horny Fucker Sam Williams Gives Hot Twink The Ride Of His Life! Nesbit

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Ryan Torres, Sam Williams
Genres: Twinks (18+), Outdoor, Kissing, Rimming, Ass Play, Blow Jobs, Tea Bags, Big Dicks, Fingering, Bareback, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Jerk off, Cum Shots, Dark Haired, Blond Haired, Hairy, Muscles, Uncut Cocks, European
Video language: English
If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to give or receive a blow-job whilst sat in a drive-through car-wash, then wonder no more! Sam Williams takes Ryan Torres on a trip to the country – via a nearby garage – and soon discovers that his passenger has a taste for the risqué. As a result, a brief session of fellatio ensues, with Torres making the most of the opportunity to slurp on the taxi-man’s gearstick! But it’s not until the two lads make it to the woods that the action really intensifies; with Torres once again making a beeline for Williams’s dick, this time in the boot of the car.
Duration: 24:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 710.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Fucker Sam Williams Gives Hot Twink The Ride Of His Life!

Handsome Youth's Big Cocks Eaten part 1 Robbins

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, AnalOral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation
Video language: Japanese
若さゆえのガッチガチに勃起した巨� �を、あふれ出す欲望のままに振りか� ��す…!
オーバーの巨根美少年のみを厳選収� �!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:59:41
Video: 496x368, DivX 5, 1402kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Handsome Youth's Big Cocks Eaten part 1

Athletes Magazine Yeaah! vol.16 Nagano

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Wild G@mes
Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Rimming, Fingering, Blowjob, Handjob, Toys, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
超本格肉体派アスリート宣言!
スジ筋競泳選手、競パン脱がせて極� �雄穴調教!
性春開花! 18歳の陸上部員が快感トレーニング!
18歳の極マラ!
快楽絶頂体験ッ!
体育会系ノンケが男相手にち●ぽギ� �勃ち!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:48:20
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1268kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Athletes Magazine Yeaah! vol.16

Addison & Cooper Reed RAW Villa Park

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Addison, Cooper Reed
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, 69, Armpits, Kissing, Rimming, Fingering, Hunks, Muscles, Masturbation, Tattoos, Uncut, Cumshots
This is Addi's first time doing a full-sex scene. He is local and I had him doing a lot of oral type videos, but had not got himmitted to doing some fucking until now. It wasn't that he was not down to do it, I just wanted to put him with the right guy, and getting Cooper and Addi's schedule the same was harder than I thought it would be. Addi thought he would be better as a bottom. He has had sex with guys, but mostly it has been oral. He has topped and bottomed in his peral life, it just had been a long time since he actually did either, and was not sure he could stay hard enough to top. He was a little nervous and we needed to take it slow.Cock sucking seems to be his thing. Although he is not as skilled as Griffin or Noah Riley, he sure enjoys it. If he has a cock to nurse on, and access to his cock, he gets turned on fast. Cooper does return the favor, and we even get some armpit worship, with some really nice 'armpit to mouth' sucking.As for the ass fucking, we had to keep it slow and smooth. Addi really found it hard to convert pain to pleasure, and you can tell he is just taking it. By the end of the video, he was finally getting off to it, but if you like your bottoms squirming around, this video is for you.I didn't think Addi could cum from getting fucked, so he shoots his load into Cooper's arm pit. So fans of armpit action will really enjoy it when he licks it up and shares a cummy kiss with Cooper!
Duration: 25:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 570.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Addison & Cooper Reed RAW

James Dawn & Wright: Edge Goodyears Bar

Release Year: 2022
Cast: James Dawn, Wright
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
James Dawn likes E-Stim or electrical play. I actually purchased the same one he has at home so he would be familiar with how it works.
It's not as strong or painful as you would imagine. It tingles more than painful. Wright used it on him, and it only startled him a couple times. But he loves the feeling, especially on his balls and cock shaft.
I also got an electric butt-plug, but it was way too big and hard for him to use. But it has a really powerful charge, and I really want to see if I can find a guy to use it and if it will make him cum.
This is Wright's first time doing an Edge video. I'm glad he was the guy to make James cum. His powerful arms jerked James' uncut cock until he blew his load.
Duration: 21:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7359kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: James Dawn & Wright: Edge

Время генерации страницы 0.10769 секунды с 9 запросами