View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 09:24 AM   #8242
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lolly Dames - Lolly Gives Good Head Wilton

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Swallowed, Sticky Dollars
Cast: Lolly Dames
Genres: Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Clips, Deepthroat, HD, POV, 1080p, Busty, Huge Tits, Swallow, Oral
Video language: English
Lolly Dames just loves to give a sloppy blowjob! This thick & busty blonde shows off all her curves before sucking on that dick for fun. She’s here to get down & stretch her throat on a huge dick and get herself off while doing so! Lolly makes it happen & gets her huge tits in on the wet, sucking action. She makes sure she gets her nut & swallows it with a smile!
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11696kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lolly Dames - Lolly Gives Good Head

Anna Blossom Super BJ Schaller

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Oral, Blowjob, Face fucking, Deep throat
Sexy slut Anna Blossom Super Blow job, hard cock hot sucking!
Duration: 9:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13629kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 982.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anna Blossom Super BJ

Kianna Dior XXXMAS Blowbang Sunbury

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kianna Dior
Genres: Asian, Hardcore, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Facial, Gonzo, Blowjob, Solo Masturbation
Statuesque, super-voluptuous Kianna Dior looks festive in high heels, red stockings and a sexy Santa suit that shows her tremendous tits and deep, inviting cleavage. The longhaired MILF teases by red-and-silver Christmas trees, seductively sucking a candy cane and masturbating. In a dirty-talking voiceover, this naughty cum slut says that in the spirit of giving (head), she's called some friends for a holiday blowbang! A pack of dudes in Santa hats fill her living room, and happy Kianna gives blowjobs, spit-lubing and sucking big cocks. She strokes shafts, kisses heads, slurps balls and talks streaks of filth when her mouth isn't full. Kianna moves from boner to boner, practicing her deepthroat skills while massaging neighboring pricks. Guys surround kneeling Kianna, poking boners in her face, fucking her throat. She plays with the spit soaking her big boobs; she blows two at a time. Hard dicks make her gasp, choke and smile broadly, slobber slathering her body. A silver platter collects surplus semen from multiple cum facials as thick, syrupy loads plaster her cheeks, nose, lips and forehead. Kianna slurps from the platter, immersing herself in spunk. One stud fucks her bald pussy as she laps the platter clean. She wallows in and swallows another creamy mess. Makeup trashed, Kianna wishes the audience Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10959kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kianna Dior XXXMAS Blowbang

Alison Rey Gets A Mouthful Murrysville

Studio: LoadMyMouth
Cast: Alison Rey
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore, MILF
Alison Rey sells it in the first few seconds, of this 18 minute POV scene. She's such a cute flirt that you almost forget she's here to get on her knees and do something a lot more sexy, than cute. I don't lay down while shooting these blowjobs because I'm tired, people... I lay down because ladies like Alison knock me on my ass with their mouths! I'm just glad I was able to hold out and enjoy for as long as I did,before I loaded her mouth!
Duration: 18:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alison Rey Gets A Mouthful

Opens Her Epic Latina Lips For Pov South Glastonbury

Cast: Julia De Lucia
Julia De Lucia said she was willing, but she didn't promise that she was ready! Watch this Latina brunette take more dick and cum than her throat was prepared for, in this 21 minute POV video. Julia knows about my foot fetish so after sucking on my balls with my legs over her shoulders, she sucked my toes, and later gave me a footjob. Watch her try to keep from choking when I load her mouth!
Duration: 21:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7736kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Opens Her Epic Latina Lips For Pov

Puts Her Mouth At The Edge Of My Seat Goreville

Cast: Karra Daniels
Karra Daniels flirts and strips down to her leopard tattoo and her cock hungry smirk, to start this 18 minute POV scene. Before I had a chance to think too hard about how I'd like to be fucking this brunette, she got on her knees and gave me her mouth. The eye contact she kept making while her mouth worked me over, had me on the edge of cumming right from the beginning of this blowjob!
Duration: 18:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Puts Her Mouth At The Edge Of My Seat

Penny Pax Makes Me Feel Good Pep

Cast: Penny Pax
Penny Pax gets close and gets frisky, in this 24 minute POV scene. Penny is one of those brunettes who looks just a shade darker than a redhead, and that about fits her sexual style in this video... she's so intense... intensely interested in my dick! When you see the way her mouth is treating me, you won't be surprised how long I decided to savor it before I loaded her mouth!
Duration: 24:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7757kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Pax Makes Me Feel Good
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06111 секунды с 9 запросами