View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 11:14 AM   #16
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

College is Out and My Step Is Home Bertrange

Release Year: 2021
Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Gabriela Lopez, Cory Chase
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Role Play
Video language: English
Role Play scene.
Step Cannot Resist My New Big Tits
I am sitting in the kitchen when my step-, Gabriella, walks in to the room. She is wearing a tiny blue tank top and I have never noticed how big her tits are before today! "What are you doing here?" I ask her. "I just got home from college!" she tells me. I can't stop staring at her big, natural tits! I ask her if she would mind taking her tits out for me, so I can see what they look like without a shirt on. "I will as long as you don't tell my step-mom!" she tells me. I promise to keep this a secret between us. She pulls her big tits out, and then I ask her to take her shorts off next. I can feel my cock getting hard in my pants, and she tells me that she wants to suck my cock! I can't believe what I'm hearing, but I also can't seem to say no to her. I let her get down on her knees and she starts to lick and suck my cock. She keeps giving me a blowjob, and she even titty fucks my cock for a little bit! "Is it okay if I cum in your mouth?" I ask her. "Of course!" she giggles. I cum in her mouth and then she runs off to go get cleaned up...
Step Dared To Not Get Hard
I walk in to the living room and I see my step-, Gabriella, sitting on the red couch. She is wearing a tiny white tank top and a little blue skirt. "I'm bored! Can you play a game with me? I want to dare you to not get hard!" she tells me. Right after she says that, she spreads her legs for me, revealing her pussy. "You're not wearing any underwear!" I exclaim. She starts to rub her clit in front of me, and then she pulls her big tits out. She starts to lick her own nipples while she plays with her clit. I seem to have lost the game, because my cock is now hard. "Now that you lost, you have to fuck me!" she tells me. I walk over to her and I shove my cock inside of her pussy. Her big, natural tits bounce up and down with every thrust. I ask her to flip over so I can fuck her pussy in the doggy style position next. I fuck her from behind and it's a good thing that her step- is not home, because she is moaning even louder now! She flips back in to the missionary position so I can grab her big, natural tits while I fuck her pussy! I accidentally cum inside of her pussy, because I love her big tits so much! "I hope you're still taking birth control pills!" I cry out.
Step Dared To Not Get Cum
I walk in to my bedroom and I see my step-, Gabriella, taking a nap in the middle of my bed! "What the Hell!" I exclaim. Her eyes are still closed and she is wearing blue, silk lingerie. I walk over to her and I touch her ass and her tits. I lift her lingerie up over her tits, and then she finally opens her eyes. "Hey you! I've been wanting to fuck you again! I've been waiting for you..." she tells me. "I want you to fuck me!" she whispers. She lies back on the bed and she spreads her legs for me. I pull my cock out and I shove my cock inside of her pussy. She grabs both of her tits with her hands and then she starts to suck on one of her own nipples again. She gets in to the doggy style position and I fuck her pussy from behind next. Then she gets up and she shakes her big tits in my face. "I dare you not to cum!" she tells me, as she continues to shake her tits in my face. She lies back on the bed and I go back to fucking her pussy in the missionary position as she sucks on her own nipples. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out of her pussy and I jerk my cock off all over her face and in her mouth. I soak her whole face with my cum!
First Step Family Threesome
Gabriella and Cory are sitting next to each other on my bed; Gabriella is wearing a light green bra and panty set and Cory is wearing a dark purple bra and panty set. Gabriella confesses to Cory that she has secretly been fucking me for the past few days! Gabriella tells Cory all about the games that we have been playing. Cory tells Gabriella, "I guess the only way to make it fair is if I play a game with you now too! I dare you not to get your pussy wet!" Cory tells her. She pulls Gabriella's bra off and she starts to suck on Gabriella's tits. I walk in to the room and I ask them what is going on here! Cory explains the situation to me, and I suggest that I join in for a step family threesome. I pull Cory's body over to me and I start to fuck her pussy in the missionary position, while Gabriella sucks on Cory's tits. Then Cory flips over in to the doggy style position so she can eat Gabriella's pussy from as I fuck her from behind. Then I fuck Gabriella's pussy next, while Gabriella eats Cory's pussy. I keep fucking Gabriella's pussy until I get close to cumming. "Cum in your step-'s mouth!" Cory tells me. I jerk my cock off in Gabriella's mouth and all over her tits! Cory licks the cum off of Gabriella's tits, and then the three of us run off to take a shower together.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: College is Out and My Step Is Home

Step- Asks Who Is Tighter Goodway

Role Play scene.
Cory and our step-, Lexxi, are sitting next to each other on our bed. Lexxi is wearing red lingerie and Cory is wearing white lingerie. Lexxi tells her step- "When you took my lesbian virginity, it didn't count! My friends said I need to have a man to take my virginity and that's the only way I won't pass from the coronavirus!" Cory tells her step- not to believe everything that she hears. "Can't you just convince step- to take my virginity?!" Lexxi asks her step-. Cory calls me into the bedroom and I ask my wife and step- why they are both dressed in slutty lingerie! My wife explains to me how my step- doesn't want to pass from the coronavirus and she really wants me to take her virginity. "Let's play a game! Whose pussy is tighter, me or your step-?" Cory suggests to me. This is a lose-lose situation and I don't like it, but I do want to play the game! I also don't want my step- to pass from this virus, so I give in! I tell my wife and step- to get naked, and my wife asks me to fuck her pussy first. So, I shove my cock inside of Cory's pussy first while my step- sits next to us. After a few minutes, I want to fuck my step-! I have Lexxi lie down on the bed and I fuck her pussy in the missionary position. I fuck her in the doggy style position next while Cory asks Lexxi how it feels. I mostly fuck my step-'s pussy but I go back to Cory for a little bit because I don't want her to be upset with me. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out of Cory and I jerk my cock off into Lexxi's mouth.
Duration: 19:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5817kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 848.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Step- Asks Who Is Tighter

Kiara Lord & Safira Yakkuza - Moving Man With Fucks Horny Christmas Valley

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Male Fucks Trans ,Oral ,Big Cock ,Facial ,Transgender ,Trans ,Blowjob ,Missionary ,Family Roleplay ,Deepthroat ,Blonde
Kiara Lord has just moved into her new house and she’s ecstatic. Her best friend Safira is over helping her unpack when the two, being the horny sluts that they are, decide to take a break from work to pleasure each other.
Duration: 1:17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4399kbps
Audio: 206kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiara Lord & Safira Yakkuza - Moving Man With Fucks Horny

Mia Parker aka Sara Rich, Veronica Rich, Liloo Von, Regina Rich Aalestrup

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Male Fucks Trans ,Oral ,Big Cock ,Facial ,Transgender ,Trans ,Blowjob ,Missionary ,Family Roleplay ,Deepthroat ,Blonde
They say that when a couple falls in love, they stop hanging out with their friends and partying all night long. Well, that is so true. Mia Parker has a lot of friends and she loves dancing and clubbing with them, but after she met her boyfriend, she chooses to spend all her free time with her.
Duration: 25:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7766kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Parker aka Sara Rich, Veronica Rich, Liloo Von, Regina Rich

Squid Games With Step Rhododendron

Cast: Payton Preslee, Cory Chase
Role play scene.
Pick A Number and Strip
My step-, Payton, just got back home from college and we weren’t exactly expecting her to move back in with us. It’s been a while since I’ve seen my step-, and I can clearly see that she has new, huge tits and a few new tattoos. Her new big tits look amazing, and I just have to tell her that! My step- tells me that she can’t afford to pay rent, so I decide to come up with some ways that she can earn her rent money from me. I tell her that she can clean the house in exchange for free rent, but Payton doesn’t want to clean. I tell her that we can play a game of my choice instead. I want to see Payton strip in front of me, so I’m trying to come up with a game that I can convince her to play with me. It doesn’t take long to convince her, and she keeps guessing incorrectly when it comes to the answers to my game. She keeps having to strip out of her clothing, and before we both know it, Payton is completely naked in front of me! She looks so hot naked, and I can barely control myself now. I start to lick her nipples and kiss her until I reach her pussy. I lean up to kiss her on the mouth, before I move back down to her pussy again. I lick and suck on her clit, until her moans get louder and louder. She cums for me, and I am so turned on by my step-! Payton makes me promise that I won’t tell her step- about this, so I agree to keep it our secret for now...
Don’t Split The Cream
Payton walks into the living room while I am doing a puzzle, and she tells me that she has a game for me to play this time. My step- puts a plate of cookies in front of me, and she tells me to open the cookies and to try and separate the icing perfectly. If I don’t separate the icing from the cookies perfectly, then I have to strip for her, the same way I made her strip the other day! A few cookies later, I am completely naked in front of my step-! I put a cookie on top of my bush, while Payton starts to eat my pussy out. She tells me that my pussy smells delicious like cookies, as she keeps going down on me! My step- eats my pussy out so good, and she doesn’t stop until I cum in her mouth! I’ve really been having a lot of fun with Payton lately; I’m actually glad that she didn’t have any money to pay the rent, because I am enjoying this form of payment from her much more!
Cookie Games
I asked Payton to meet me in my bedroom this afternoon, and I brought a plate of cookies. I’m wearing dark blue lingerie and Payton is wearing pink lingerie. We begin to play a game that involves the cookies, and before you know it, I am ripping off Payton’s bra and sucking on her big tits! Payton unhooks my bra next so she can suck on my tits too. I get in the doggy style position with my ass in front of my step-'s face. Payton eats my pussy and ass out from behind and it feels so good! After I cum, I decide to switch places with my step-. Payton gets into the doggystyle position next, and I eat her pussy and ass from behind too. I keep sucking and licking her clit until she cums hard for me! Payton decides that she wants to eat my pussy out one more time, but she makes me promise not to tell her step- about what we’ve been doing lately while he’s been away on business trips!
Duration: 58:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squid Games With Step

Cheating Wife with Step Meadows

Cast: Cory Chase
Role Play scene.
Caught Jerking Off To Step Mom's Social Media Account
I was looking at my step mom's social media account, when she walks up to me and asks me a question. "Would you like to have some fun with me before I go off to work?" she asks. I nod my head, 'yes!' She strips out of her blouse and skirt, and she stands in front of me in her bra and panties. She throws her bra on to the ground, and then pulls my pants off. "Look at that cock! It's so much bigger than your 's!" she exclaims. She starts to kiss my cock up and down, and then she puts the whole thing in her mouth. She stands up in front of me and she pulls her panties down to the ground. She reminds me that I'm not allowed to tell anyone about this, especially not my . She sits on top of my cock and she rides me in the cowgirl position. She bounces up and down on my cock, and she tells me that she wants to keep doing this more often with me! She flips around and she keeps riding my cock in the reverse cowgirl position, until I cum inside of her pussy! Then she licks my cock up and down, to clean me off. "I have to go get ready for work, but I'll be coming home to YOU later!" she tells me.
Lunch Quickie With My Step Mom
My step-mom is home from work on her lunch break, and she wants me to quickly fuck her! She is wearing a bright yellow summer dress as she tells me how much she missed my cock this morning! She pulls her big, enhanced tits out and she asks me if I'm ready for an afternoon quickie! I nod my head 'yes' and she gets down on her knees and starts to to suck my big cock. "I love how you're always hard for me" she exclaims. After sucking my cock for a few minutes, she hops on top of me and she starts to ride my cock. She is still wearing her dress while she rides my cock but her big tits are exposed from under her dress. She eventually flips over in to the doggy style position and I start to fuck her pussy from behind. Her moan's get louder and louder with every thrust. I move her over to the red, leather couch and I start to fuck her MILF pussy in the missionary position again. She cums all over my cock and then she starts to beg me to cum in her mouth. She gets down on her knees and I jerk my cock off in to her mouth and all over her face! I gave my step-mom exactly what she wanted...
Morning Sex
I am napping in my bed one morning when my step-mom walks in to my bedroom. She strips naked while my eyes are still shut, and she pulls my hard cock out from under my boxer shorts. She starts to kiss and lick my cock, to wake me up! She shoves my whole cock in to her mouth and she continues to give me a nice morning blowjob! "Your balls feel so full!" she whispers. After a few minutes, she sits on top of my cock and she slowly starts to ride my hard cock. "Oh it's so deep!" she moans. She flips over and she starts to ride my cock in the reverse cowgirl position now. I am really starting to wake up now, so I reach my hand out and I slap her ass while she rides me. She hops off of my dick and she sucks my cock for a few moments. Then she gets back on top of my cock and she rides my cock while she begs for me to cum inside of her pussy. I do as my step-mom asks me to, and I cum deep inside of her pussy!
Bread In My Oven
My step-mom is in the kitchen, baking bread, while she is wearing just a thong and an apron. I walk over to her and I grab her ass. "Do you want to stick something in MY oven?" she seductively asks me. She strips out of her apron and she gets down on her knees. She pulls my hard cock out and she starts to suck my cock. I start to face fuck her, by pushing my cock deep in to her mouth. She hops up on to the table and she starts to finger her pussy on the table. She lies down on the table and I stick my cock deep inside of her MILF pussy. I keep fucking her pussy while I grab her tits. I put my hands around her throat, and then she asks me to fuck her from behind. She bends over the kitchen table in the doggy style position while I fuck her pussy some more. When I get close to cumming, I tell her to get down on her knees and I jerk my cock off in her mouth and on her face! She loves it!
Duration: 52:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheating Wife with Step

Private Vacation with My Busty Step Mom Jamesville

Cast: Coco Vandi, Cory Chase
Role Play scene.
Scene One: There Is Only One Bed
I am so excited for my first Vegas trip with my mom! My mom tells me that my is the one paying for this trip, so that's the only way she can afford it! When we finally get up to the hotel room, we notice that there is only 1 bed in the room! It's going to be a little awkward sleeping next to my step-mom, but I will have to just deal with it! My mom decides to change out of her clothes in front of me and before I know it, she is completely naked in front of me! My mom slowly gets down on her knees and I am nervous as to what she is going to do next! She slowly starts to lick the tip of my cock. She admits to me that she hasn't done this to any man in so long! She keeps licking and sucking on my hard cock! I cum pretty quickly because I've never gotten a blowjob from any girls before! I get nervous afterwards and tell her that I'm going to run down to the arcade for a while...
Scene Two: Caught Mom Masturbating
I have a lot of pent up stress from what I did with my step-mom the other day, so I am going to work out in the gym this morning! As I am walking to the gym, I realize that I forgot my phone at home! I run back home and I walk in to find my mom masturbating in her bed. I can feel my cock starting to get hard in my pants, so she spreads her legs and keeps rubbing her pussy in front of me. I pull my cock out and I shove my cock inside of her pussy. I start to fuck her pussy in the missionary position and she keeps moaning about how much she loves fucking her step-! "You're going to make mommy cum!" she moans. I ask her to flip over in to the doggy style position and I start to fuck her pussy from behind. "I haven't been fucked in so long, baby! I am going to cum all over your cock again baby!" she moans. I end up cumming deep inside of my mom's pussy and then we decide to go grab some lunch...
Scene Three: Morning Sex
I wake up one morning to find my mom on top of me, with my cock in her mouth! She keeps giving me a blowjob for a few minutes before she stands up and she strips naked in front of me. I reach out and I grab her big tits when she goes back to sucking my cock. I tell my mom to bend over in to the doggy style position and I start to fuck her pussy from behind! I love how big her ass looks when I pound her from behind. "I love morning sex!" she exclaims. I ask my mom to turn over and I fuck her pussy in the missionary position now. This really is a great vacation!! My mom keeps cumming all over my cock and she can't stop telling me just how much she loves fucking me! "I have an idea. Let's go fuck some more in the bathroom!" I suggest. We both walk in to the bathroom and I fuck her up against the sink counter. "Are you ready for a facial, mom?" I ask her. She gets down on her knees and I jerk my cock off all over her pretty face!
Scene Four: Mom Has a Secret
I walk in to our hotel room to find my mom and another blonde MILF sitting naked on the bed, counting stacks of money. I ask my mom "What is with all the money?!" My mom and her friend, Cory, tell me that they both some times work together. "We make men happy and they pay us in cash!" they tell me. I am a little bit confused and I am not sure what they are talking about! "You know what I did with you the other day? Well, some men pay me to do the same thing that I did to you..." my mom explains to me. Cory ends up lying down on her back and my mom pours lube all over her pussy. I walk over to her friend, Cory, and I shove my cock inside of her pussy. Cory flips over in to the doggy style position and I fuck her pussy from behind. I want to fuck my mom next, so my mom lies down in the missionary position so I can fuck my mom next. Cory starts to lick my mom's nipples while I am fucking my mom's pussy. I fuck Cory again next and I wrap my hand around her neck and I choke her hard while I fuck her. I tell my mom and Cory to put their faces next to each other and I jerk my cock off on to both of their faces and in their mouths.
Duration: 1:00:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Private Vacation with My Busty Step Mom
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06090 секунды с 9 запросами