Old 07-01-2022, 07:32 AM   #579
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Easton & JJ Smitts: Edge Gilbertown

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Easton, JJ Smitts
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, 69, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
During JJ's interview for his solo video, he mentioned that he has done everything with a guy, and was very casual and cavalier about it. No big deal.
I think he might have been hedging his experiences to impress you all. I of course dug deeper, and his experiences were not as vast as I had first heard. He was just open-minded.
I knew we had someone who was willing to push his limits, but not too far. With Easton in town and familiar with doing Edge videos, I figured JJ would be perfect in the Edge chair.
We push JJ's limits in this video, which is what makes a great Edge video.
Pay attention to JJ's torso as it blossoms red just before he cums. It is kind of cool to scrub the playback quickly back and forth!
Enjoy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Easton & JJ Smitts: Edge

The Most! Taurage

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Birlynn Productions
Cast: Chon Days, Xing Starr, Butter Firm, Triss Master, Ray Tan, Bottom Corp, Milan York, Mitchell Chang
Genres: Twinks, Oral, Anal, Fingering, Cum
The Most showcases four scenes of eight cocks burning with passion fill out two hours of scorching hot, ass opening sex. Don't miss Chon Days munch on Xing Starr's nipples before both plug each other from behind. Then Butter Firm fingers himself while begging Triss Master to put his long dong in his warm, tight ass. Triss grants his wish and plugs Butter's ass with power and . Ray Tan and Bottom Corp suck and fuck in an uncut, special scene that will leave you excited and cumming for more. The final scene features hung studs Milan York and Mitch Chang in a hot and freic tussle. Milan plugs Mitch's ass, but Mitch gets his revenge and rams Milan's ass in a cum back you don't want to miss. As an extra bonus, Nick Always and Lou Master show off their smooth bodies and hard cocks in a must see photo shoot.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:00:19
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 977kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 981.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Most!

Blow me up! Sc.4: Danny Jones, Joel Tamir Sand Point

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Danny Jones, Joel Tamir
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, 69, Blowjob, Moaning, Kissing, Fingering, Facial, Cumshots, Skinny, Shaved, Smooth, Twinks, Uncut
Video language: English
Joel is quick to invite Danny outdoors to get the last rays of the summer sun, and unsurprisingly Danny is up for it, as shows when they get out side he's already rock hard at the idea! With Joel's shorts and underwear off, Danny is soon sucking off Joels meaty shaft before he gets his hands on Danny's to later get into a 69 position for them both to enjoy each other! But the action is only getting started as Danny is quick to flip Joel around and rim his hole which soon after he'll be fucking!
Duration: 21:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 954.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blow me up! Sc.4: Danny Jones, Joel Tamir

Lord of Milking Purlear

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Oh Man! Studios
Cast: Romeo Chambord, Romeo Chambord, David Handsome, Feti Chist, Darkskin, Luc Lemaitre, Sean Longlay, David Korben, Mike Power, Chris Barton, and Jon Janes
Genres: Oral, anal, masturbation, rimming, fingering, ZD, group sex, hunks
A happy couple are driving in an idyllic countryside when the car, after picking up an exhibitionist hitchhiker, breaks down. They take refuge from the torrential rain in a sinister manor run by the cruel Luc Lemaitre and his slave Darkskin. Unknown to the three of them, this dilapidated residence is a very special farm where it is not the animals that are being milked but hunks in chains for the aphrodisiac quality of their semen. There will be no escape for our unfortunate travelers once the resident ghost has tasted the purity of their souls.
Duration: 1:49:00
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 976kbps

File size: 888.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lord of Milking

Glitter Mid Florida

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Cheeks, Stand Up
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Facial, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation, Rimming, Solo, Toys, Teens & Twinks
「オレ達の裏ライフ!」
イケメン達がケツ穴全開!ロングアナ� ��にハマる!
顔射アリ、フェラアリ、アナルアリ� �パーフェクト!
こんなデカいの出し入れされたら
オレ…ヤバいっす!
男のモノをくわえてるのに
オレのまで勃ってきた…
ユウマ(22)
カイ(22)
ナオヤ(19)
Duration: 1:18:24
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1559kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 967.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Glitter

Spy Cam - The Documents Mascoutah

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Men's Camp
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal, Handjob, BlowJob, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot
撮影スタッフがいないときに表れる� �彼らの「ありのままの姿」! 勉と由紀のふたりのカラミの撮影は� �全固定カメラだけ。 撮影スタッフがその場にいないから� �そ、勉と由紀の、理性を取っ払った� ��来の姿が表れる! ノンケ同士にも関わらず刺激しあっ� �高まった性欲はもう抑えられない! もうふたりの暴走を誰も邪魔できな� �! 最高に胸キュン! 掘られイキ! 飛距離なんと1.5…メートル! ノンケ同士なのにゲイビデオ史上最� �のカップル誕生! ノンケなのに気持ちいいことが大好� �な颯。 気持ちよければエッチを楽しめる根� �からの変態クン! エッチ大好き! 最高の感度を持つシュン! ゴーグルマンの特濃ザーメンを口内� �け! そして掘られイキ! サーフィンで鍛えた締まったカラダ� �悶えさせ快感に耐える英樹! ゴーグルマンのザーメンを思わず口� �で受けてむせぶノンケ!
Duration: 2:05:26
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1614kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spy Cam - The Documents

Infinite Climax - Ultra Electrified Max!! vol.2 North Branford

Release Year: 2010
Studio: KO Company, Secret Film
Genres: Asian, Teens, Electric Play, BDSM, Bondage, Handjob, Fingering, Toy, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
めくるめく快感の連鎖に少年達の理� �は完全崩壊…!
瑛士をはじめとする人気モデル達が� �とめどなく溢れる体液にまみれてイ� ��狂う…!
超電気性感マシーンを亀頭に装着!
手で触れることなく性具のみの快感� �大量射精…!
イキたいのにイカせてもらえない…� �らされる度に高まる性感…!
乳首・亀頭・肛門・・・全身への電� �刺激が絶頂へと導く!
究極の快楽に少年達はされるがまま� �恍惚状態!
性奴隷と化してゆく…!
Duration: 2:18:57
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1091kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infinite Climax - Ultra Electrified Max!! vol.2