Old 07-01-2022, 07:32 AM   #580
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Waterworks Lamezia Terme

Release Year: 1993
Studio: Mustang
Cast: Mac Reynolds, Randy Mixer, Michael Brawn, Rob Cryston, Rick Bolton, Damon Hendrick, Dylan Fox, Danny Bliss, Steve Regis, David Griffin, Johnny Roma
Genres: Anal, Oral, Hunks, Muscle, Condoms, Vintage
1. Rick Bolton Throughout "Waterworks" Rick Bolton works his cock and imagines scene after scene...this solo scene serves to divide, open, and end each full-length scene.2. Danny Bliss, Mack Reynolds In the midst of a sun-soaked garden Danny Bliss eagerly sucks Mac Reynolds cock in long, rhythmic strokes. Warmed by Danny's suck, Mac grabs Danny and fucks him from behind, pounding his ass over and over until finally each man shoots his load.3. Rick Bolton, Randy Mixer, Johnny Roma As the scene opens, Rick Bolton strokes his cock and imagines an erotic encounter between preppy stud Randy Mixer and rugged dark auto-mechanic Johnny Roma. Randy gives good suck to Johnny before sliding his cock into Johnny's ass and pumping him hard against his hot rod. When Randy can take no more he showers Johnny with his load...and then Johnny delivers his own.4. David Griffin, Dylan Fox Rick Bolton jerks off as he imagines a sun-soaked scene of poolside play. David Griffin and Dylan Fox slide out of their speedos and play....sucking rimming and fingering each other before stretching out with some dildo play. Warmed by the sun and their play, each stud cums as the sun beats down on the scene.5. Rob Cryston, Steve Regis, Michael Brawn, Damon Hendrick Rob Cryston, Steve Regis and Michael Brawn shower the jockstrapped Damon Henrick with streams of water, getting him nice and wet for the orgy toe. In a black plastic lined space these four studs suck fuck and worship their way into a frenzy...finally spewing their heavy loads all over the appreciative Damon Henrick. As the scene closes, Rick Bolton finishes his stroking session with a thick shower of cum.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:17:23
Video: 708x480, AVC (H.264), 2192kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Waterworks

Orgy Panic - Go Go Boy Chiba Yuto Lenasia

Release Year: 2015
Studio: KO Company, Eros
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Bukkake, Cumshots, Fingering, Group sex, Handjob, Masturbation, Muscle, Orgy, Young Men
今年最後にして最狂傑作! 16777㎏!2016年1月号表紙モデル現役ボー イ優人が過去最高のバルクで進化し� �に遂に登場! 優人目当てに一般公募で集まった種� �達! ショーから始まる輪姦パニック! ピンクライトに低音音楽が響いて発� �場状態の撮影部屋。 種馬の目の前でチンポギンギンにし� �がらゴーグルマンといやらしい絡み� ��種馬のチンポ挑発が始まる! その光景に我慢できず次々と優人に� �しゃぶりついていく! 唾液もチンポも汗も我慢汁もベロベ� �飲み干し… 優人にしゃぶられると我慢の限界で� �精してしまう種馬続出!? バコバコ廻されヘロッヘロで勃起し� �ける優人! ベッドに移動してさらに廻され種馬� �優人もゴーグルマンも興奮絶頂! もう我慢できません!次々とパンパン� ��チンポから超濃厚生種が優人の口め がけてドクドク発射! その生種を優人が自分の勃起チンポ� �擦り付けてローション代わりに! ゴーグルマンもそれを見ながらガン� �り射精! 最後の連続射精は圧巻!種の匂いが画� ��から伝わりそうな…2部構成の長編! オフショットインタビュー、さらに� �優斗くんが自宅からのメッセージも! さらに新レーベル裸王で衝撃デビュ� �した荒木十夢くんの激エロ5も収録! 2015年最終章!最高のボリュームでお届 けします!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:15:15
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1433kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgy Panic - Go Go Boy Chiba Yuto

Arm Of One, Scene 2 Wrenshall

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Fetish, Kink, Fingering, Gag, Jockstraps, Oral, Pump, Rimming, Sounding, Tattoos
Video language: English
Aaron Summers' hands are twitching for sweet ass. He drags Billy Berlin over to the depot, rips off his regulation shorts and goes in to Billy's ass with a full fisted blitz! Billy rides Aaron's hand and arm forall its worth. Craving more, Aaron plows Billy's perfect ass with ourbiggest man-rammer dildo. But even that doesn't satisfy Billy. Aaron grabs one of our loaded shooters and stuffs it right up Billy's hole! Billy's eyes widen in waves of terror and pleasure. 'Oh FUCK!' Billy cries, 'Don't fuckin' shoot!!' The cold metal mouth of the rodshocks Billy's prostate into convulsions. Billy blows his molten load!
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6674kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arm Of One, Scene 2

Dante Pierce & Peter Marcus: Edge Kathu

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Dante Pierce, Peter Marcus
Genres: Bondage, Bareback, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Peter has done kink work before, so I thought he would be a natural fit to do some Edge videos. However, I think he is the one usually being dominated.
This is his first video filming for me, and like all the guys who do the Edge videos, he is a tiny bit hesitant, But once he had a cock in front of him, he is all about pleasing Dante.
Peter works Dante's cock until it is fully hard, then jerks and sucks his uncut cock.
Dante has sucked a few dicks in the past, but he has never been with another uncut guy. While in the chair, he was fantasizing about sucking his first uncut cock.
So, my favorite moment is when Dante is on his knees, sucking on Peter's cock for the first time. He is truly relishing playing with an uncut cock, trying to get his tongue under his foreskin and clearly loving the taste.
Dante also liked having the butt-plug in his ass, so we kept it inside of him for when Peter makes Dante cum.
Peter duplicates Dante's jerking motion, slowly pull a load out of Dante. The toy slides out as he orgasms.
Peter stands up and begins stroking his cock to bust his own nut. It took him only about 90 seconds, but in that short period of time, Dante's cock goes limp.
Peter has another tremendous orgasm (it must be his trademark!), shooting his load all over Dante's totally spent cock!
Duration: 24:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 547.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dante Pierce & Peter Marcus: Edge

Sexy Suits Biz-style vol.2 Sisters

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Get Film
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation, Twinks
スーツが似合う男達の本気の性感第2� ��! 1.ノンケのスリ筋青年とイケメン男子 の出張先での淫媚なひととき…一人� �屋では寂しく同僚の部屋にやってき� ��スリ筋青年の誰にも言えない秘密… 2.スッキリイケメン顔の営業部の新入 社員…なかなか思うように営業が出� �ず悩んでいる彼に先輩は思わぬ営業� ��“裏ワザ”を伝授する… 3.初登場のノンケの現役スーツリーマ ンがスポーツマン系の先輩と初めて� �アナルに挑戦!女にしか使ったことの ない巨根で先輩をガン掘り♂ 4.元ボクサーが自前のスーツで を披露!ホテルの一室で年下の和風男� ��に騎乗位で突き上げられ悶えまくり 喘ぎまくり! これが俺達の !
Duration: 1:39:31
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2346kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Suits Biz-style vol.2

Pistol Pete Davey

Studio: Butch Dixon
This hunky hairy man had never made a jack off video before and I was surprised at how at ease he was in front of the camera. He teased me in the beginning, fumbling around in his shorts and massaging his cock and balls. When he fished his meaty, uncut cock through the leg hole of his shorts, he was already precumming like crazy. He squeezed his foreskin tightly up the length of his fat cock, and more sticky precum oozed out; he scooped it up with his finger and licked it off. Pistol Pete really gets off eating his own cum and this got me so hot. Pistol Pete mounted the work out bench on his knees, spread his beefy ass cheeks, and started fingering his pink and hairy fuck hole. And then, he settled back and jacked his fat dick with intention. I loved watching his foreskin sliding back and forth across his juicy cock head. And even when Pete sprayed his load all over his hairy belly, he still wasnt finished. He rubbed it all over his hairy belly and chest and licked his hands clean. I love watching a hairy cum eater chowing down on his own spunk and Im quite sure youre going to love watching Pete lapping up his load of man juice!!!!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:20
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1536kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 192.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pistol Pete

Gordon & Vander: Edge Yinchuan

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Gordon, Vander
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Gordon was intrigued by the Edge video theme. So, after his solo I set the scene up.
That night while on his own he found a couple more of our big toys and 'practiced' taking them, hoping to really show us how much he can take. He may have even cum again on his own. He was horny after his solo and seeing such a wide array of dildos, he wanted to try them all.
I think he over did it. Even the big toy he slides in quickly during his solo would have had me wincing for a day to two after. He slid it up his ass fast!
In other words, he wore his ass out the day before this shoot.
Ok, no problem, we could just stick to straight up servicing.
Vander gets in there and works hard to get his cock hard. Once he gets him totally hard, he attacks from every angle.
When it came time to make him cum, we tried putting in a small butt plug, but his ass just was not having it, and Gordon even lost a bit of his boner. Out came the toy and Vander went back to trying to get him over the top.
But, it became clear that Vander was not going to be the one to make him cum. Gordon must have been close because as soon as he grabs onto his own cock, he immediately shoots a big load into Vander's open mouth!
Duration: 14:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7389kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 793.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gordon & Vander: Edge

Время генерации страницы 0.15952 секунды с 9 запросами