View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 07:49 AM   #4972
Teynte

Поблагодарили 155 раз(а) в 155 сообщениях

All my threads

Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...
Default Lisa Pinelli - Introducing a new Hungarian MILF

Name: Lisa Pinelli - Introducing a new Hungarian MILF
Year: 2022

Keywords: fetish, massage, tits, big tits, bondage, mature, masturbation, solo, foot fetish, bed, milf
Cast: Lisa Pinelli
Description: With the somewhat unlikely name Lisa Pinelli, this new 46-year-old divorcee and mom makes her 40SomethingMag.com debut by showing off her nice, pendulous tits and fucking her pussy with a big toy. Lisa is from Budapest, Hungary. She's a swinger whose first experience was in a club in Las Vegas in 1988. "My wildest experience was when I laid on a massage bed and four people were touching me everywhere," she said. Lisa will be touched everywhere by a guy later this week, and she'll touch him back, so stay tuned. Lisa frequently masturbates with a wand massager and "fantasizes about bondage and helplessness. Forced ejaculation." She has a foot fetish. She also fantasizes about being handcuffed and "completely taken by men." Hobbies: Pilates, hiking in nature, swimming, listening to music, spending time with her , traveling to other countries and sightseeing.
Duration: 00:16:15
Filesize: 946 MB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 941 Kbps avg, 0.128 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~182 Kbps

https://filefox.cc/sv3tnudhe4is/Lisa...arian_MILF.mp4
Teynte is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03234 секунды с 9 запросами