View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 01:04 PM   #38
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Sayuncle.com- Elder Mackey- Induction

Sayuncle.com- Elder Mackey- Induction

Description:
Story

Big news around here this week: Elder Mackey was Inducted
Before his Induction, Elder Mackey was interviewed by President Cannon. Here_s an excerpt from his transcript:
Stake President Cannon: Elder Mackey, have you fully prepared yourself to become a member of the Order?
Elder Mackey: nods his head
President Cannon: Do you understand that when the time comes, you will receive the true order of the Priesthood by insemination?
Elder Mackey: Yes
President Cannon: And you understand that one or possibly several of the Priesthood brethren will anally inseminate you before your ordination is complete?
Elder Mackey: I_ll admit, I_m a little anxious about getting fucked... although, I really have enjoyed myself so far... which is surprising to me I_ve surprised myself... So... Yes, I_m game for whatever.
Although no one was allowed to film Elder Mackey_s Interview, he brought his transcript along to his Induction, and filled me in on some details.
However, his inteview must have been exhaustive, as he fell asleep during set up... only to be waken up a few minutes later, as his induction was underway.
Model:
Elder Mackey
Studio:
Sayuncle.com
Info:
File Name : Elder Mackey- Induction.mp4
File Size : 674.84 MB
Resolution : 1280x720 @ 1706x720
Duration : 00:15:27

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Elder Mackey- Induction.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.06137 секунды с 9 запросами