View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 09:26 AM   #132
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Package - Kenzie Taylor Putignano

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
"Who are you?"
"What's your problem?"
"Why are you doing this?"
"What's wrong with you?"
His lack of response was deafening. I tried to struggle. I tried to get him to respond, but he said nothing. I came here to pick up a package. I wish I had never come. I didn't even need the stupid thing.
When he finally came to tie my wrists I fought with everything I had, but the more I struggled the tighter the ropes got. When he tied my ankles I had nothing else to struggle with. My body was his. His disgusting hands fumbled over my young tight body. He removed my clothes. He smelled me. What a creep!
I had almost forgotten about the taxi driver. When he came in to find me I was so glad to see him. I thought maybe he would untie me, but he's more creepy than the other guy. To see what he did to me go to Sexually Broken.
I've always prided myself on my tits. They cost me enough money. The ropes he tied around them were so tight I worried they might pop. After less than a minute they were dark purple and swollen. Then the creep shows me his true nature. He's a sadist.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Package - Kenzie Taylor

Rick Savage's Actual B&D Girlfriend Ironton

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Over the years, we’ve probably seen well over a hundred ladies submit to Master Rick Savage in one of his bondage videos. As this movie gets under way, Rick informs us that the model is not just any ordinary model or slave. It’s his girlfriend, Camille. And as the action progresses, we realize that we’re witnessing something exceptional - the intimacy that a “real life” couple brings to the screen. The chemistry between Master Rick and his Camille is obvious. And, maybe because of their relationship, the movie is very sensual. Yes, there’s bondage, dominance and submission, and amazing S&M. But at times the sensuality just pours through the screen.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:10
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 518.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rick Savage's Actual B&D Girlfriend

The Maid - Mandy Muse Airville

Maid Mandy Muse showed up expecting just another day at work. Go in, clean the house, go home. Nothing is ever that simple. At the remote house in the mountains her client, O.T., has some... bizarre requests. When she calls the home office to complain she finds out that she is in deeper than she could have imagined. It seems Stacy, the one who booked this job, has a special deal with O.T. They know Mandy is too desperate to say “no.” She needs their help, and if it means doing humiliating, degrading things just this once, then she will have to suffer through it.
This is one girl, one man, one dungeon, and everything he can lay his hands on to make her scream and cream. This is metal bondage, intense orgasms, and brutal corporal punishment, not one after the other, but all at the same time. It's complete sensory overload for Mandy Muse.
Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Maid - Mandy Muse

BDSM Bondage X Restraint Device X Body Fixing Bud Sandown

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Tsubomi
Genres: SM, Restraint, Solowork, Training, Restraints, Deep Throating
BDSM Bondage X Restraint Device X Body Fixing Bud! To get fully satisfied, she really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet.
Duration: 3:37:00
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 914kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BDSM Bondage X Restraint Device X Body Fixing Bud

IR Abandoned - Summer Hart New Offenburg

I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out.
He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned.
Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.
Duration: 38:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Abandoned - Summer Hart

Captured Kerry - Nipple Training West Townsend

Genres: Topless, No Sex, Pigtails, Nipple Training Machine, Handcuffs, Bondage, and Submission
We captured Kerry! This aspiring young HuCow from Scotland is determined to challenge herself and deal with the process of becoming a HuCow in our herd. She loves challenges, but she has never done anything like this! Before we hook her up to a milking machine, we decided we need to increase her nipple size and get her nipples ready for the harsh machines. Stretching and sucking nipples repeatedly (daily) is very important training for HuCows. Young Kerry is using our electronic breast training machine to triple her nipple size and she seemed to be able to handle the powerful suction. She turned off the machine after a few minutes, thinking she was done. But we turned the machine back on and cuffed her hands behind her. She was not done yet, training takes time!
Duration: 8:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14356kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 852.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captured Kerry - Nipple Training

Best Of Submission Wildorado

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Compilation
Slaves caning spanking punishment, Submission femdom compilation.
Duration: 5:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10605kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 473.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best Of Submission
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07811 секунды с 9 запросами