View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 09:34 AM   #25
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,481 раз(а) в 4,222 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 60plusmilfs.com- LunaAzul 32410 1920x1080 8000 MFS

60plusmilfs.com- LunaAzul_32410_1920x1080_8000_MFS

Description:
In a scene that can only be described as epic, 65-year-old Rita Daniels and 63-year-old Asian GILF Kim Anh share a 22-year-old and take his cock in their mouths, cunts and assholes. We_ve been waiting for this for a long time. After all, Rita discovered Kim.

After an interview, Rita gives Kim an enema. This is something that usually goes on behind the scenes, but we thought you_d enjoy seeing it. Rita gets Kim on all fours and says, Doesn_t she have the prettiest butthole you_ve ever seen? I think I should lick her asshole to lube it up.

Rita then spits on Kim_s asshole and inserts the enema. She rubs it in.

Look at that fuckin_ pink pussy, Rita says before she goes in for a lick. I love pussy.

Then the guy shows up. He_s 22 years old. The following happens:

1. Kim sucks his cock while Rita sucks his balls.
2. The ladies take turns sucking cock and eating each other_s assholes. Rita loves hearing Kim say asshole. Kim says Rita_s asshole is delicious.
3. Rita rides the cock while eating Kim_s pussy.
4. Rita rides the cock while Kim sucks the dude_s balls.
5. More shared cock-sucking and balls-sucking.

We interrupt this description to wonder how the guy hasn_t blown his load yet.

6. Kim rides the cock while Rita watches the action.
7. More shared cock-and-balls sucking.
8. Rita rides the cock with her pussy then lies back, gets her legs back and takes the cock up her ass while Kim plays with her tits.
9. Rita gets ass-fucked while Kim eats her pussy.
10. Kim gets ass-fucked while eating Rita_s pussy. Meanwhile, Rita is licking the guy_s balls.
11. The guy finally shoots his load on Rita_s face and Kim_s ass.
12. Rita licks the cum off Kim_s ass and pussy.

Best 60PlusMILFs.com scene ever?
Model:
Kim Anh, Rita Daniels, and Peter Green
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : KimAnhRitaDaniels_32543_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1640.56 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:28:18

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:KimAnhRitaDaniels_32543_1920x1080_8000_MFS.m p4