View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 10:27 AM   #28
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,481 раз(а) в 4,222 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 60plusmilfs.com- KimAnh 30446 1920x1080 8000 MFS

60plusmilfs.com- KimAnh_30446_1920x1080_8000_MFS

Description:
Sally D_Angelo, 60, and Cara Reid, 61, both big-titted blondes, both married, both horny all the time, both swingers (even though they didn_t know that about each other when they were just biker buddies) share a cock, and each other, for the first time.

I love me some Sally, Cara said. I think it is going to be so much fun. It makes me hot just thinking about it. I_m going to take my cue from her and surprise her. Throw her down and lick her pussy good. I hope she lets me. And I_m gonna let her lick mine.

When this scene opens, Sally and Cara are both looking hot in red fuck-me lingerie. Sally gets Cara ready for JMac_s big cock by licking her tits and eating her pussy, and it isn_t long before they_re both sharing that big cock and eating each other_s pussies and feeding JMac_s cock into each other_s pussies.

What are the odds that a couple of motorcycle friends who used to go riding with each other_s husbands would end up fucking at 60PlusMILFs.com?

I never knew about Sally because she was always worried that I would be offended, and when she told me, I was like, _Oh, god, this is awesome,_ Cara recalled. And she said, _I was afraid that you wouldn_t like me anymore,_ and I said, _I love you even more now._

Sally and Cara love each other so much that at the end of this scene, they lick JMac_s cum off each other_s faces and tongues. And that_s what friends are for.
Model:
Cara Reid, Sally D_Angelo, and J Mac
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : CaraReidSallyDAngelo_30274_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1317.5 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:31

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:CaraReidSallyDAngelo_30274_1920x1080_8000_MF S.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.05605 секунды с 9 запросами