View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 03:38 AM   #72
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 60plusmilfs.com- CammilleAustin 34629 1920x1080 8000 MFS

60plusmilfs.com- CammilleAustin_34629_1920x1080_8000_MFS

Description:
This video opens with 60-year-old wife, mother and grandmother Maria Fawndeli telling us all about herself. She_s such a nice, pleasant woman. Then Maria takes off her dress and shows us how she likes to fuck her pussy with a dildo. She_s such a sexy woman, too, and she loves to cum. She cums hard in this scene.

For those of you who like to fast-forward past the interviews and to the hot stuff (and we do recommend that you watch the interview eventually getting to know these women makes them so much hotter), here are some of the highlights:

She and her hubby of 21 years are swingers. We_ve experimented together. We_ve learned a lot together in 21 years. We_ve explored a lot of different varieties of sex. One of our things was, _Don_t knock it until you_ve tried it._

One of the things I_d like to try is playing dress-up, and I would like to be a graduate from college who gets together with another student and takes on the graduating class. I_ve never done a train. I_ve never done more than three men at a time, so I_d like to try that. Kind of like a gangbang, but respectful. You take breaks in-between. You enjoy it. You slow down instead of just one after another.

She_s a truck driver.

One time, at the fuel stop, I was flashing and my husband was taking pictures and we were enjoying that. Right in the fuel aisle I got my naked butt out in my short little skirt and my high heels. I drive in heels with a short skirt, most of the time without any underwear. I once did a little striptease in the truck yard with my panties pulled down as I cleaned the windshield, bent over and standing on the truck engine. Bent over and having fun.
Model:
Maria Fawndeli
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : MariaFawndeli_34224_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1130.98 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:30

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MariaFawndeli_34224_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.19994 секунды с 9 запросами