View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 04:49 AM   #76
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 60plusmilfs.com- Jewel Gets The Lucas Treatment

60plusmilfs.com- Jewel Gets The Lucas Treatment

Description:
The thing with doctors is, they_re always trying to prove things. They never take anything on faith. So when Lucas tells Dr. Jewel that he_s having problems performing with his younger wife because he prefers older women, Dr. Jewel says, I want to see about proving a theory. I want to see if the problem with you is that Angela is so much younger and an older woman might do it for you.

Scientifically, Jewel_s experiment might appear to make sense (and, let_s face it, that_s exactly what Lucas told her), but there are problems with her method of research. For example, even if a man preferred younger women, there_s a very good chance he wouldn_t be able to resist the sexuality, blow job ability and tight pussy of Jewel, a woman who_s among the elite of 60somethings. As you_ll see in this video, Lucas has no trouble getting rock-hard for Jewel, who takes him deep in her mouth, then deep in her pussy. So what does that prove? That Jewel can get a man hard and off? We already knew that

And let_s talk about that for a moment. After Jewel was finished fucking Lucas, she said, He has the biggest dick I_d ever been with. At first, I didn_t think I could take it. I was really worried. But my pussy got so wet from sucking his cock, it slid right in, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

So did Lucas, who described Jewel_s pussy as tight and right. And he has the scientific proof: He fucked her.
Model:
Jewel and Lucas Stone
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : Jewel_26564_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1309.94 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:37

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Jewel_26564_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.06814 секунды с 9 запросами