Old 07-04-2022, 05:31 AM   #1766
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default My Fortune Cookie Kelly

My Fortune Cookie Kelly

Description:
Hey, Kelly. How are you doing? Get any good dick lately? "I've come from China to America to study at the university. It's good but a little scary. Boys here are so different from the ones in China. Girls, too! In China we don't talk about sex. That's why I came to America...to have sex! American boys say, 'Kelly, can I taste your fortune cookie?' At first I didn't know what they meant, but then my friend told me it means pussy! So I let them...and it turns out American guys have good dick!" Have you had any American pussy? "American girls are very horny. In my village, girls only like boys. At university, girls like everything! That makes me horny, too. A girl kissed my cookie. It was very fun, but lately I have no time to study! Too much dick and pussy. I barely sleep. My pussy gets wet from being with so many boys and girls!" So when do you plan to go back to China? Are you even planning to go back? "Yes. My family is very important. But sex is important, too. And sex in America is better! I was bored in China. But maybe when I go home I can find a boy to have fun with. I can show them what I learned at university. Surprise! I will visit China but now I want to stay in America. I like the cock here. There's lots of cock for my cookie. And I've learned I like pussy too. Now I know why they call it a cookie. It's so sweet! My cookie is very sweet. An American boy told me. Now I want to try a cookie and cock together at the same time! What do you call that?"
Keywords:
Amateur, Asian, Brunette, Solo, Teen
Cast:
Kelly

Photo resolution / format:1200x797 / JPG
Picture(s):71
Size file: 23 Mb

DOWNLOAD - My Fortune Cookie
TheOroPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03501 секунды с 9 запросами