View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 08:35 AM   #96
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 60plusmilfs.com- LeahLAmour 33005 1920x1080 8000 MFS

60plusmilfs.com- LeahLAmour_33005_1920x1080_8000_MFS

Description:
Jewel walks downstairs to wake up her grandson, who was out partying the night before and is going to be late to work. But when she walks by her grandson_s bedroom, she finds his friend jacking off. She either can_t believe he_s jacking off or can_t believe the size of his cock. She starts touching herself then decides to walk in on him. He doesn_t stop jacking his cock even while she_s talking to him.

I_m sorry, Jimmy says. It just feels so good.

She_s heard that before.

It_s quite odd, sitting here jacking your cock, 67-year-old Jewel says.

I_m sorry, Jimmy says.

Wouldn_t need any help with that, would you?

I was thinking about you in this morning, Jimmy says.

Maybe I can help you with that, Jewel says. What do you think?

He thinks it_s a good idea. She compliments him on his cock. He compliments her on her tits. He_s fantasized about fucking her, and now she_s going to make those fantasies come true.

My grandson does not need to know everything I do, she says before she goes down on his dick and starts sucking it.

And before long, this Southern belle, one of the most-popular wives and grannies ever, is sucking his dick and getting fucked. And then Jimmy_s cumming all over her pretty face.

Question: What do you want to see Jewel do next (anal is not on the menu, by the way). Got any favorite Jewel scenarios? Have you ever fucked your friend_s mother or grandmother? If so, tell us what happened.
Model:
Jewel and Jimmy Dix
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : Jewel_33026_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1041.73 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Jewel_33026_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.03339 секунды с 9 запросами