View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 10:19 AM   #105
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 60plusmilfs.com- Jackie 27264 1920x1080 8000 MFS

60plusmilfs.com- Jackie_27264_1920x1080_8000_MFS

Description:
Here_s Rita Daniels and Lexi McCain in their pre-fuck interview. Rita introduced us to Lexi last January, and she and her swinging friend are both wearing dresses that show off their big tits. Rita_s are bigger from the last time we saw her. She_s gone from a DD-cup to an F-cup.

Victoria_s Secret doesn_t have a bra that fits me anymore, Rita said. Lexi isn_t wearing a bra, but she says if she did, it would be Somewhere between a C and a D.

As interviews go, this one is less talk, more action. After Rita reveals that I like a nice pussy every now and then, they bring out a huge, double-donged dildo, spread their legs and share it... after Lexi gets Rita_s pussy wet. With her mouth, of course. Rita returns the favor. And then, with the dildo inserted in both ladies_ pussies, the interview continues.

We don_t know about you, but we think there_s something very hot about two 60somethings carrying on a conversation while their cunts are filled with fake cock. And the real thing? That comes next.
Model:
Lexi McCain and Rita Daniels
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : RitaDanielsLexiMcCainInt_27400_SPM_MP4_HD_1280x720 _MFS.mp4
File Size : 377.52 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:23

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:RitaDanielsLexiMcCainInt_27400_SPM_MP4_HD_12 80x720_MFS.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.11429 секунды с 9 запросами