View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 10:36 AM   #110
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 60plusmilfs.com- MandyThai 35542 1920x1080 8000 MFS

60plusmilfs.com- MandyThai_35542_1920x1080_8000_MFS

Description:
Today, we get to spend the day at the pool with Mia Magnusson, a 61-year-old divorcee, mother and grandmother who looks great in her little bikini. Most women her age wouldn_t dare to wear it, but Mia is very daring. After all, she_s one of the dick-sucking, pussy-eating, hard-fucking stars of the hit movie Granny Fuck Club.

50Plus MILFs: Hello, Mia. How did you end up here?

Mia: A friend suggested I write to you, and I did. I don_t shy away from cameras and spotlights, whether it_s with sex or not. When you_re younger, being awkward and shy, you_re a lot more inhibited and shy, and, at least for women, you attach a great romantic expectation out of sex, so you_re always riding that high and low of broken hearts. When you get older, you can enjoy it for what it is: freer and more fun. And like Ia€ˆsaid, I_m not shy. I was a Polynesian dancer back home in Australia, and then I moved to Hawaii and learned new dances. I_ve been dancing since I was a little girl--ballet, jazz, and I ended up doing Polynesian and belly dancing professionally. Go-go dancing and exotic dancing. I still do that occasionally.

50Plus MILFs: So here you are, showing off your beautiful body and having sex in movies like Granny Fuck Club, and you_re 61 years old. How do you feel about that?

Mia: Great I used to lie about my age to make myself seem older and then I lied about my age to make myself seem younger, and now I_m actually telling the truth about my age, which is how it should be. Women today are able to maintain a younger lifestyle for a lot longer, and, suddenly, younger guys like older women. That works for me. I_m sure there have always been men like that, but for me, it_s a new phenomenon.

50Plus MILFs: Do you consider yourself a very sexual woman?

Mia: Definitely. I love sex. Sex is a part of life that I embrace. Like dancing, it can send you to that next level of bliss. I thought having sex on-camera would be a big jump and so nerve-wracking and scary, and it really isn_t. I don_t know if that_s because I_m an exhibitionist or because I have a more-healthy attitude toward sex in general. And being here and shooting with all of those beautiful, wonderful women has been a great experience.

50Plus MILFs: Mia, thank you.

Mia: Thank you, and Ia€ˆhope everybody enjoys my scenes.
Model:
Mia Magnusson
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : MiaMagnusson_35051_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 890.39 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:20

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MiaMagnusson_35051_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.06860 секунды с 9 запросами