View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 10:39 AM   #111
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 60plusmilfs.com- 527

60plusmilfs.com- 527

Description:
I_m much better now than when I was in my 40s. There_s no comparison, said Patsy, a 64-year-old housewife who returns to show off her pretty face, tight body and gaping pussy (one of the best we_ve ever seen we_re sure you_ll agree). I like myself better now. I look at the photos of me that me and my husband have taken over the years and I am totally different. I think I_m a lot sexier.

It_s hard to imagine a woman being any sexier than Patsy, who was born in the United Kingdom, lives in Phoenix with her husband and has retained her British accent.

I think it_s the weather, Patsy opined. When it_s warm all the time, you feel liberated. It_s a wonderful feeling to know you don_t have to bundle up in cold-weather clothes.

Sure, it could be the weather. Or it could be that Patsy is just hot.

Patsy is now a homemaker, but she used to be a secretary and a computer operator. She has also worked in spas. She_s a nudist but she isn_t a swinger. And she wouldn_t call herself a wild woman.

Like everyone, I have secret fantasies, she said. But I love regular sex, so just give me straight-forward sex with a great guy and I_m happy.

Any volunteers?

Oh, by the way. That gaping pussy? Wow
Model:
Patsy
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : Patsy_28234_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 875.43 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:06

Download VIDEO: