View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 10:52 PM   #1848
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Mocking How Fucking Stupid You Look When You Jerk

Humiliationpov.com- Mocking How Fucking Stupid You Look When You Jerk

Description:
Princess Kendall Olsen
Were going to play a fun role reversal today. I want you to sit there and pretend to be a hot chick, pose for me, tease me, lol. And Im going to lay here and pretend to be you. Its going to be so enlightening for you because Im going to show you what you look like when youre jerking off to me, lol. Have you ever watched yourself jerk off in the mirror? You should, then youd see what I see.
Now watch me, look how stupid I look, look at the dumb faces Im making. Thats you Thats what I have to look at LOL I cant help but laugh as I mock you, you losers just look sooooo stupid when you jerk. Its fucking hilarious. You look like a zoned out zombie staring at the screen, beating it furiously. Awww you dont have to feel embarrassed, Im just teasing you, lol. I know you feel dumb right now.
And its not only the faces you make but its also the noises you make and the things you say. You sound so ridiculous, grunting and moaning away while you beg to be humiliated. God you losers are so dumb. Keep watching me loser, am I doing a good impersonation? LOL Mocking you is so fun, and the thing is, you love it too Guys masturbating is one of the most ridiculous things Ive ever seen. Do you think I actually like watching you losers? Of course not
You love this attention, this type of humiliation. And you wonder why no girl wants you, LOL You jerk off all day long making dumb faces, I mean I dont even think I can contort my face into the ridiculous expressions you guys make. Here, let me try, LOL You get this crazed, glazed over look in your eyes. Wow this is fucking hysterical. I mean not only do you look dumb, but youre getting off to this How pathetic Go on, watch me mock you as you jerk idiot. If you only knew how fucking dumb I think you are. You fucking moron
Jerk it loser, jerk it hard. Put a mirror in front of you so you can watch me and yourself at the same time and youll see how spot on my impressions are. Or maybe turn your webcam on and make a recording and then watch it afterwards so you can see how stupid you look while you jerk to me. And to help you cum, Im going to attempt to mimic your stupid cumming face and the noises you make as you cum. I know youll love seeing just what I do, when I have to watch you pathetic losers cum. You all make this stupid noise when you cum, its almost like youre choking, lol. Its so embarrassing for you. Even I feel dumb just mocking you, you idiots must feel so stupid every time you cum. You look completely ridiculous. I hope you know that now after watching me.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : kendallmock-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 344.06 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:10:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:kendallmock-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:kendallmock-wmvhd.wmv