View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 09:46 AM   #104
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pain It Forward: Leaded Kingmont

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Video language: English
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do. Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.
This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded

Get revved up over the sex Commerce

It's hard to do this work with a raging hardon so before he gets to the real torment he fucks her hard. She begs him for it and he gives it to her. When he's had his fill he pops his load on her face. Down to the real business. Sister Dee is in the spike chair. Her back, ass, and arms are suffering against the spikes. The dripping pussy says that she loves it. Her cries say she loves it too.
Duration: 32:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Get revved up over the sex

A True Submissive State of Mind Ronkonkoma

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Overwhelmed. Terrified. Aroused. Bonnie Day is a quintessential hardcore bondage slut. You'll see it when the action really gets going, Matt Williams has barely touched her twat but this sexy submissive is soaking wet. Intense BDSM makes her cunt get all creamy and so the worst torment for Bonnie might just be how long she has to go before she gets the chance to cum.
Bonnie's body is slim and soft, the kind of target that no Dom can pass up. A rope around her neck makes a convenient handle for him while he puts her through her paces. She is more the type to quiver in her bondage than fight against it, so it makes for a better predicament when he ties a weight to it. Her legs are trembling so much that you can hear the shackles shake, and Matt just keeps adding more pain to her day. Nipple clamps, crotch rope, and a brutal breast whipping all leave her simultaneously shaking like a leaf and more wet than she has ever been.
By the time Matt lays Bonnie on her back you can see what we were talking about before. Her pussy is literally leaking cream, showing off how much she could use a good, hard fuck. She hasn't quite earned a deep dicking, but Matt's got a couple of toys that she can play with for now, if she can handle it.
Duration: 42:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A True Submissive State of Mind

HdT - Alyssa Lynn Adin

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Alyssa Lynn has one of the craziest pairs of tits anyone on our staff or elsewhere has ever seen. They stick out a solid nine inches from her tiny little rib cage and it's honestly a miracle her petite frame can hold them up at all. And Matt Williams is so excited to get his hands on them.
Alyssa's breasts may not be the focus of all of Matt's torment today, but they are absolutely the focal point of their time together, and Matt would like to make that very clear. After getting her undressed, one of the first thing he does to Alyssa is tie her tits off in a rope harness so that they look even rounder and bigger than they usually would.
He ties her ankles and spreads her legs so that her pussy is exposed. Then he drills a pole into the ground, a dildo and a hitachi taped to the end of it. Matt sticks the tip of the dildo inside her and pushes the hitachi up against her clit. Since she's strapped down there's nothing she can do to move away from the sensation as he begins to flog her tits and covers her face with a plastic bag so she can't breathe.
Duration: 45:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT - Alyssa Lynn

Sarah Jane known ass Telegraph

The stripes across her body indicate the ordeal she's already been through. There's still far more to come. The skintight leather hood keeps her guessing about what is about to happen. A rawhide cane lashes her milky white skin. Her sweet screams penetrate the leather and arouse him. When she's good and red he uses her wet little cunt. Each time Sara Jane thinks he's had enough there's a new position and a new torment to endure. With no end in sight she resigns herself to her plight. If she's compliant maybe he won't hurt her quite as much.
Duration: 37:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Jane known ass

Sandra Silvers and Lisa Harlotte - Balltied Blond Bound Feet Up, Pussy Exposed Idaho Springs

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
The MILF lays waiting, bound on a metal frame bed in the therapy room, toes pointing in the air, knees strapped to her thighs ensuring ample ass is exposed. Bent double, the bare breasted broad bounces on her back with each slight wiggle she can manage in her prepared predicament. A voluptuous vixen in satin shirt and pencil skirt enters, here to administer today’s treatment to the bound and ready blond. In a business-like manner Ms. Silvers inspects Lisa from panel gagged top to bare toes below, before commencing with the prescribed orgasm therapy - working a Hitachi wand vibrator over her patient’s shaven pussy. As the gagged gal groans through leather stuffed lips at the teasing of her tender, throbbing clit, the balltie bound babe is made to climax again and again... with the added toe tingling torment of a tongue bath to complete her session of sensory over-stimulation!
Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4922kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 492.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and Lisa Harlotte - Balltied Blond Bound Feet Up, Pussy Exposed

She's tired State Park

She's back in the barn and locked to the spike chair. From her scared look she knows it's going to be another painful experience. Her tits are clamped hard. His handling of Dia is playful, almost experimental. He tries a little of this and a little of that. He even giggles as his torments really get to Dia. She screams and cries. That makes him happy. She needs another change of setting. She's taken down to the horse stall. Chained up in heavy metal she's supposed to sleep, but he just can't help interrupting her slumber for a good old suck and squeeze.
Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She's tired
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01690 секунды с 9 запросами