View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 12:23 PM   #229
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 60plusmilfs.com- RobinPachino 33764 1920x1080 8000 MFS

60plusmilfs.com- RobinPachino_33764_1920x1080_8000_MFS

Description:
We always love when our MILFs send other MILFs our way. Crystal King, who_s making her suck-and-fuck on-camera debut this week, was sent our way by Kokie Del Coco, who debuted at 60PlusMILFs.com this past May. Kokie and Crystal once had a threesome with a guy, which is a story that Crystal tells in the interview before this scene.

Crystal, by the way, is 70 years old

Yes

She_s divorced. She lives in northern New Jersey. She isn_t a swinger. She isn_t a nudist. She_s very much into sex. She loves being here.

It_s exciting, she said. The people are great, the city is electrifying and I just enjoy this.

Crystal told us, I_ve been in law all my life. I do volunteer work in my spare time. I work with the Salvation Army. Collecting with the red kettle. She wears a Santa Claus hat and rings the bell at Christmas. I_m a happy person. I_m grateful. This is an exciting assignment for me. It_s exhilarating. I_m like a kid at Christmas.

And so is Tony, her stud, when he gets his hands on Crystal_s big tits. And then Crystal gets her hand on his big cock, jacking it hard then sucking and fucking it.

I never say, _Oh, that_s not for me,_ Crystal said. Who knows? You might be in for the best experience of your life.
Model:
Crystal King and Tony Rubino
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : CrystalKing_33892_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1949.21 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:33:34

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:CrystalKing_33892_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.05207 секунды с 9 запросами