View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 04:14 PM   #246
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 60plusmilfs.com- LadyS 33398 1920x1080 8000 MFS

60plusmilfs.com- LadyS_33398_1920x1080_8000_MFS

Description:
60Plus MILFs: Hi, Gina, and welcome back. You_re going to have sex today, aren_t you?
Gina: Yes, and the boy I am going to fuck is so young I_ve always loved younger guys. I could be their mom, easily. They always go after me.

60Plus MILFs: Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Gina: Well, I_m Italian. Ia€ˆlive in San Diego. I like to workout. I_m trying, so I hope it_s showing. I just love California. It_s a fantastic place to live. A lot of hot guys. That_s perfect

60Plus MILFs: What do you do for fun in San Diego?
Gina: I love the beach. I ride my bike. I like to suntan. Of course, some shopping, because that_s what girls do. And meeting young guys. That_s a lot of fun right there.

60Plus MILFs: When you_re with a young guy who wants to have sex, what_s the first thing he usually goes for? Does he go for your boobs?a€ˆDoes he eat your pussy?
Gina: He_ll usually touch my boobies and feel my body. They kiss me on the neck, and so we start kissing. And if it_s a passionate kiss, then we go a lot further. I usually go down on my knees to see what_s there.

60Plus MILFs: So you like to give blow jobs?
Gina: I love sucking dick Ia€ˆlike the feel of it. Ia€ˆfeel his power and strength and excitement and his desire. That turns me on a lot.

60Plus MILFs: Do you usually suck a guy until he cums?
Gina: No, no I just suck it to make him feel good and to make me feel good, of course. Then we play a little longer. We can do some penetration, all the good stuff.

60Plus MILFs: Needless to say, you_re a very sexual person.
Gina: Ia€ˆlove sex. It_s the best thing in the world to fuck a young man with a big cock. All women should try something like this.
Model:
Gina Milano and Codey Steele
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : GinaMilano_33449_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 955.1 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:26

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:GinaMilano_33449_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.09038 секунды с 9 запросами