Cast video: Raevyn Rose, Mistress
Name: The Final Reward

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 438 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 5 min 58 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: This clip comes with a bonus pee scene at the end.* We open as Princess Lily sits on her slave's face while he assumes his position as her bike seat.* Her ass drips sweat, and you'll wish so badly that you could lean in to lick it all up.* She rubs her ass, then feeds the slave some of the salty sweat right off her fingers.* She pedals, which is an important part of keeping her ass so perfect, while the slave struggles below to catch some air.* "Which boy hasn't dreamed of being a girl's bicycle seat?" she asks.* Strategic upward camera angles give you an amazing view of Lily's famous bubble butt, and she even stands on the pedals to give you a full view.*
She stops pedaling altogether in order to get a really good seal on the slave's face.* He grunts, groans, and kicks, while Lily raises her legs in order to subject him to her full weight.* "What a dream, being my bicycle seat, although real men dream about being between my legs," she says.* And she knows what you're dreaming about.* "I bet you want to be my bicycle seat, too, don't you?" she asks, as she looks directly at you.* She raises her arms to reveal sweaty armpits and asks if you want to lick them, too.* She suggests a competition with the other slave where the winner gets to lick her body.* She resumes pedaling, as she gets the slave's nose and mouth deep into her ass crack and laughs while he kicks frantically.* We end this clip with a 40 second bonus scene of Lily sitting on the toilet, peeing.* She rubs some pee onto her hand and offers it to you to lick clean.

DOWNLOAD FILE: The Final Reward - 438 MiB
JxBadMood is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10586 секунды с 9 запросами