View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 04:04 AM   #1891
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Licking My Heels Idiot While I Scramble Your Stupid Little Brain

Humiliationpov.com- Licking My Heels Idiot While I Scramble Your Stupid Little Brain

Description:
Princess Kaylynn
Now that Ive got on my super sexy black wedges, you need to make sure theyre clean before I go out. So Im going to sit down right here so you can have the honor of licking my shoes. And you better do an amazing fucking job. They better be spotless when you are done. Arent you just so lucky Im allowing you to lick them? Nod your head yes. Its so funny, and pathetic, that you relish this opportunity just to be beneath me licking my fucking shoes.
Lick them loser. You fucking idiot, lick the bottoms. Let me show you how little I think of you. Now I need to you pay special attention to the corset lacing on the backs. Isnt that so fucking sexy? They need to look as sexy as I do so you better fucking lick them. I dont want to see any smudges on the laces. Lick that fucking heel bitch. You do anything I fucking tell you just so you can lick my sexy fucking wedges.
Good boy, now that my heels are ready, you may worship my perfect fucking body. Look at my ass in this tight dress. I know youre fucking drooling over there. Bow to it, worship it. My cute little butt next to my sexy wedges just scrambles your stupid little brain. Im so spoiled, I get everything I fucking want. And all on your fucking tab. As soon as you whip out that fucking wallet, I get fucking everything, and all I need to do is show off my sexy fucking legs.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : footbitch-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 135.87 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:03:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:footbitch-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:footbitch-wmvhd.wmv