View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 09:51 AM   #383
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

RTB Sweet Agony Part 3 - Dee Williams Bois D Arc

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Somehow, some way, Dee Williams has made it through to the third portion of her live feed here. Her eyes are red and wrinkly from suffering through the torment our handlers have been putting her through for the past several hours. After all that pain, it is, perhaps time to give her some pleasure. This would of course have been fine in moderation, but our handlers do not know the meaning of the word. They do, however, know the word "sybian."
Dee is sat down on the sybian, having her pussy vibrated as hard as any pussy has ever been vibrated. She is shackled down by her wrists and her ankles so she can't pull away as the sensation very quickly becomes too much for her. Her breasts are tied up tight in a rope harness so that they are even more swollen and plump than usual, and stones tied to her harness to add to the stress on her incredible tits. Her back is bent over a wooden bench, giving a better target for our handlers to beat.
With her chest pushed out in that position, her breasts are fully on display and vulnerable. They are already covered in deep purple bruises from what she's been through, but that doesn't mean they can't be made worse. Our handlers flog her tits and her stomach as she gives little shrieks of pain. Then they stand her up, bend her over, and cane her ass until its color matches with the marks on her tits.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB Sweet Agony Part 3 - Dee Williams

OT Takes Advantage Of Mandy‘s Desperation New Madrid

Video language: English
Maid Mandy Muse showed up expecting just another day at work. Go in, clean the house, go home. Nothing is ever that simple. At the remote house in the mountains her client, O.T., has some... bizarre requests. When she calls the home office to complain she finds out that she is in deeper than she could have imagined. It seems Stacy, the one who booked this job, has a special deal with O.T. They know Mandy is too desperate to say “no.” She needs their help, and if it means doing humiliating, degrading things just this once, then she will have to suffer through it.
This is one girl, one man, one dungeon, and everything he can lay his hands on to make her scream and cream. This is metal bondage, intense orgasms, and brutal corporal punishment, not one after the other, but all at the same time. It's complete sensory overload for Mandy Muse.
Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OT Takes Advantage Of Mandy‘s Desperation

Headcase - Elise Graves Port Royal

The most perverse mind in BDSM is at it again. The head-cage that Elise Graves is in is a masterwork of malicious metal. It allows full access to fuck her mouth or fuck with her face. It keeps her arms out of the way and but allows PD to release her a bit to work around his farm. It is a must have for slaves who tend to be a bit sassy. A few hours in this and they will know better for next time.
Duration: 1:06:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 750.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Headcase - Elise Graves

Lieutenant San Gwann

Release Year: 2022
Major Harry Havelock of Her Majesty's Hussars has been assigned a new Lieutenant, commission still squeaky-new. Lieutenant Shada requires introduction to the privileges of an officer and a gentleman: wine, wenching, and whipping! Havelock also takes the opportunity to provide the new Lieutenant with Flash Harry's patent method for domestic bliss: a brisk over-the-lap spanking and, if she needs it, a firm thrashing with the riding crop...
Duration: 18:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 409.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lieutenant

Dakota Marr Gives Her Last Dance! Townville

Release Year: 2017
Being a private dancer is not easy. Guys are always being so touchy. No matter how many times you tell them to keep their hands to themselves they are always putting their hands on you. When OT hired me to come back to his studio he seemed like a respectful enough guy. Wow was I ever wrong about him!
When my dance was over he wasn't happy. I guess his logic was that I shouldn't be happy either. He put me in leather cuffs and strapped my legs together. He attached my neck to something above my head with a harsh metal cord. Then he removed my dress. Not by sliding it off. He ripped it from my body.
Each position he put me in was harder than the last. I wasn't sure what he wanted, but it started to become more clear. He wanted to punish me for not letting him touch me. What a cruel sadistic prick.
I loved every second of it!
Duration: 39:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakota Marr Gives Her Last Dance!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10673 секунды с 9 запросами