View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 10:20 AM   #82
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

19, Supple, And Pliable Molt

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Look at the tits on this nineteen year old. Brand new. They still have that new tit smell, too. She arrived, and I peered through my vast security network of camera and LED bulbs that transmit audio within the wave length, and I flipped to camera 2, then 3 for a close up. Here is a buxom blonde, more than 1/2 my age, and 1/2 my IQ, standing there like a deer in the headlights. My cock began to twitch some. Then I became fully erect, because I knew she was in over her head, and she still hadn’t figured it out. She was taken in almost every position. Her compliance and obedience was impressive. It was like we had badges on and flash lights in her face. She just put her mouth on the first thing presented to her. She was shell shocked. The figure whore leg lock finished her off. Then she got fucked brutally hard, and she was trying to fight it. So we slapped her in a headlock. That kept her from moving around. We proceeded to deep thrust into her pussy. Shrieks and moans came out of her mouth. It was a free for all. Then 3 loads hit her right on the forehead. She rolled her eyes to play off the humiliation, but this isn’t our first rodeo.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7729kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19, Supple, And Pliable

Nancy Nash Saint Andrews

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Putalocura
Cast: Nancy Nash
Genres: Oral, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Cumshot
Video language: English
I like cuisine and wine. I work like a waitress. I practice lesbian sex, orgy and group sex. I never swallowed sperm before bukkake orgy and the first feel was strange. To hold in mouth such many loads and feel the huge cum shots in my face and eyes pushed me into my extreme limit of vomit. Was very surprising for me!
Duration: 12:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2871kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 291.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nancy Nash

KBitches 2 - Crazy Cunts Colwich

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Kteam Enterprises Ltd
Cast: Lotti, Lillu, Gabi, Melinda, Sophie & Tiffany
Genres: Peeing
KTeam Enterprises returns with KBitches 2 and some more really nasty lesbian content from some really nice girls. Watch Melinda, Tiffany and Sophie, Lotti and Lillu, and Gabi take things to a new extreme. You will be amazed at some of the nasty things that these East European bitches get up to. Melinda proves herself to be an ass to mouth glamour model. Tiffany is the peeing blonde. Lotti and Lillu are the piss tasting toilet mouths, and vomit gagging Gabi is the fisted bitch. Action includes peeing girls, piss tasting, gagging, fisting, ass to mouth, and a little menstrual . This is the hardest, most extreme lesbian series available, so don't miss it! Cast: Melinda, Tiffany, Sophie, Lotti, Lillu, Gabi, Captain K

Total size: 1.4 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KBitches 2 - Crazy Cunts

Whisper Thorn (With Lita Lecherous) Coal Creek

Genres: BDSM,Bondage,Lezdom, Strapon, Domination,
Shot at the BondageLife Ranch, Whisper Thorn is destroyed by Mistress Lita Lecherous — yes, Lita can be an absolute bitch, especially to other bitches, and she proves that by her torture and utter degradation of Whisper.
As BrutalMaster and Dart-Tech look on, Lita does all the work beating Whisper and then gagging the bitch to the point of puking with a big strap on cock.
During all this Greyhound is exactly where she should be, in a cage watching (and perhaps waiting her turn for a bit of attention later).
This is an intense session that is a bit out of the ordinary for us, but extreme, painful, and intensely degrading for Whisper Thorn. But, let’s fact it, Whisper deserves this sort of treatment. She had already been used as a urinal earlier in the day, and she made it cleat that she should be treated as a worthless bitch during all her time at The Ranch, so it seems perfectly natural that another bitch should work her over.
After it was over, Whisper admitted that this is exactly how she needs to be treated, like a worthless pig.
Whisper Thorn is a Gagged Pig Bitch.
Duration: 16:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9657kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whisper Thorn (With Lita Lecherous)

Bashful Brunette First Timer Perth Amboy

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
This girl has been fantasizing about Bootleg her entire life, and sought us out so she could fuck him. I'm 100% serious. So she is achieving one of her goals here, albeit a dirty and degrading one. Her bile was a unique color. A brilliant yellow, almost like turmeric. She aimed to please, and filling up that whore bowl was her goal. Her big pendulous tits got slapped as she took cock in that tender pussy. She enjoyed being subjugated, so much so, that when you did or said a degrading thing to her, she'd quiver with pleasure. She took lots of cum to the face and ate it all like the good girl she is. One thing that stood out to me in particular was she begged Boots to step on her face like she was a cigarette butt. He did, and his Air Kapernicks, with the duct taped logo, smeared those dirty souls onto her innocent, bashful face.
Duration: 52:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7768kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bashful Brunette First Timer

Paisley Flowers - Dominated And Dicked Down Gordon

Cast: Paisley Flowers
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Deep Throat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, Threesome, MMF, Natural Tits, Cumshot, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Puke
They were wild'n on both holes. The dick slid in right up her asshole followed by a dick into her juicy catchers mitt. They porked her throat until this green slop spewed forth, and covered her face so much so that she looked like the swamp thing. She got the taste slapped out of her mouth like she caught the rona. She drank a lot of yellow discipline and sat down for 3 loads. When we caused her to eat those loads, watch what happens to her. It's epic.
Duration: 59:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7787kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paisley Flowers - Dominated And Dicked Down
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03509 секунды с 9 запросами