View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 10:30 AM   #137
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sexy Mixed Wrestling - Mandy vs Dominick! Scissors and Pins Grantsdale

Genres: strong women, sexy wrestling, domination
Beautiful young Mandy is one of (if not the most) accomplished female wrestlers on Utopia. She grew up in a wrestling family where her step-dad is a high school coach, and her step-brother a state champ. She wrestled all throughout junior high and high school on the boys team and also competed in Gymnastics since age 5. Really cute, young, flexible, and skilled, this was shot when Mandy was 20 years old. Mandy is all business on the mat but surprises Kip with a super sexy wrestling singlet. Then she proceeds to mop the floor with Dominick who is 6 inches taller and 40 lbs heavier. Young Mandy looks really innocent, but she is way stronger than she appears, super athletic, competitive, acrobatic, fast as lightning and relentless. Mandy's main thing is pinning men flat on their backs and in Mandy vs. Dominick, she pins Dominick many times with a variety of different holds. However, she knows Kip loves submission wrestling as well, so she straps on her powerful thighs to Dom's head in some incredible scissorholds from all sorts of angles! You'll be amazed at the array of moves, counters, pins and holds Mandy throws against Dominick. In the end with Dom's humiliation nearly complete and trapped in a brutal side scissor and side scissor 4, Mandy makes him submit by saying "A girl half my size just beat my ass!" It's awesome and so is Mandy! Enjoy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6846kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Mixed Wrestling - Mandy vs Dominick! Scissors and Pins

OT Takes Advantage Of Mandy‘s Desperation Wasco

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Maid Mandy Muse showed up expecting just another day at work. Go in, clean the house, go home. Nothing is ever that simple. At the remote house in the mountains her client, O.T., has some... bizarre requests. When she calls the home office to complain she finds out that she is in deeper than she could have imagined. It seems Stacy, the one who booked this job, has a special deal with O.T. They know Mandy is too desperate to say “no.” She needs their help, and if it means doing humiliating, degrading things just this once, then she will have to suffer through it.
This is one girl, one man, one dungeon, and everything he can lay his hands on to make her scream and cream. This is metal bondage, intense orgasms, and brutal corporal punishment, not one after the other, but all at the same time. It's complete sensory overload for Mandy Muse.
Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OT Takes Advantage Of Mandy‘s Desperation

Marina Angel & Esmi Lee Santa Elena

Release Year: 2022
Teen sex slave Marina Angel is a world-class submissive, and if this scene is any indication of what level of depravity Marina will someday achieve, her future as a famous BDSM babe is secure! With her little hardbody shackled and her wrists and ankles bound together, her nipples are pumped up while Mistress Esmi and Master Bruno take turns flogging her sweet pink pussy with different whips, but this is just the appetizer! Next, her cunt is lubed and fingerfucked hard by Esmi and Bruno while he also whips her tits at the same time. A clothespin zipper is applied to her beef curtains and then she is fucked to submission by Bruno while Esmi humps her face. Bruno shocks Marina's pussy with a cattle prod while Esmi counts down Marina's orgasm. Marina deepthroats him and then he gives her pussy another pounding in missionary, reverse cowgirl and spoon positions. Bruno blows a huge load on to Marina's face and Esmi scoops it up and stuffs it into Marina's mouth until she swallows every drop. One hell of a show!
Duration: 23:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7777kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina Angel & Esmi Lee

Lily Thot - Elements of Submission 720p Partido

Cast: Lily Thot
Genres: BDSM, Torture
On the second day of her visit to the Assylum, Dr. Mercies decided that Lily's first quest meant nothing. She would have to start all over again to demonstrate her submission. This might seem cruel, but we think Lily craves the challenge. In this case, the challenge was elemental: she'd have to become like air, submissively taking whatever shape the doctor wanted. And then she'd have to transform all the other elements (air, water, and fire) into air as well--all for the doctor's pleasure. If she did a good job, she would earn the Philosopher's Stone. Her perfect submission would make everything gold.
Duration: 38:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1600kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 484.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Thot - Elements of Submission 720p

Dakota Marr Gives Her Last Dance! Ida

Release Year: 2017
Being a private dancer is not easy. Guys are always being so touchy. No matter how many times you tell them to keep their hands to themselves they are always putting their hands on you. When OT hired me to come back to his studio he seemed like a respectful enough guy. Wow was I ever wrong about him!
When my dance was over he wasn't happy. I guess his logic was that I shouldn't be happy either. He put me in leather cuffs and strapped my legs together. He attached my neck to something above my head with a harsh metal cord. Then he removed my dress. Not by sliding it off. He ripped it from my body.
Each position he put me in was harder than the last. I wasn't sure what he wanted, but it started to become more clear. He wanted to punish me for not letting him touch me. What a cruel sadistic prick.
I loved every second of it!
Duration: 39:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakota Marr Gives Her Last Dance!

Headcase - Elise Graves Redig

The most perverse mind in BDSM is at it again. The head-cage that Elise Graves is in is a masterwork of malicious metal. It allows full access to fuck her mouth or fuck with her face. It keeps her arms out of the way and but allows PD to release her a bit to work around his farm. It is a must have for slaves who tend to be a bit sassy. A few hours in this and they will know better for next time.
Duration: 1:06:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 750.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Headcase - Elise Graves

Spiked Part 2 - Kat Monroe Linville Falls

Fresh from bending over backward on the spike horse Kat's back is showing some deep marks. The ropes are untied and Kat prepares for her next trial. She's going to be working out on the spike board. First it's a plank position. Her elbows and forearms are pressed deeply into the harsh spikes. It's only a few minutes before she's in some serious pain. When her body fails she's threatened with the single tail. Her next position is a pushup. Her hands hurt instantly, but it's easier than the plank. Then she has to lay on her tits, and finally a wall sit on the spike board.
To stretch her back she's bent forward over some pipes. Electric clamps are put onto her labia. Then she's asked a bunch of questions. The subject is something Kat should know a thing or two about. Animals. However, we don't ask simple dog and cat questions. We ask her the most obscure questions about the most obscure animals we can think of. Will Kat survive her electric torment?
Duration: 41:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7361kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spiked Part 2 - Kat Monroe
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09753 секунды с 9 запросами