Freak13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Craving Meat

Craving Meat

Genre: Brunette, Solo, Teen, Jewel Styles

Pictures: 47
Max. Resolution: 1200x800
Size: 12 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Long time no see, Jewel! How've you been lately? "I've been great! I'm in college and having tons of fun. To be honest, I've been kind of going through a lezzie phase. For a while I was hooking up with a lot of guys, but there was too much drama and they were distracting me from my studies. So I told myself I wasn't going to see anyone for the rest of the semester. But I was still really horny and masturbating wasn't cutting it, so I ended up fooling around with girls, and well, I liked it so much that I stuck with it!" Have you been with any guys since you started hooking up with girls? "No, I haven't! And that's the thing, I'm dying to get some cock! I really like fooling around with girls, and I don't plan to stop, but I need to get fucked by a real dick ASAP. These little lezzies love having me on their team, but I'm not a full-on lesbian. I'm part of the cock club, too. But it's been so long since I've been with a guy that I feel a little rusty on my flirting and hooking up skills." It's like riding a bike. You just need to get back in the game and you'll feel comfortable with it right away. "Yeah, you're probably right. And I already have a guy in mind. He's in my economics class, and he's been the star in all my fantasies lately. All I do in class is stare at him and imagine sucking his cock! Lately even when I have sex with a girl I close my eyes and pretend that I'm fucking his cock instead of a dildo. I think I need to make this one happen soon."

Download Links:
>>>Craving Meat
Freak13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07500 секунды с 9 запросами