View Single Post
Old 07-07-2022, 07:04 AM   #90
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Czech Hunter Vol. 192 Tappan

Studio: Czech Hunter
No doubt “ this guy was 200% straight. A muscle-boy working as a barman. He looked even a bit dangerous to me at the beginning. But his body and his looks somehow attracted me. But I decided to approach him slowly not pushing him too much. When I finally asked him if he would ever try sex with a man for money he said no. Last try: I mentioned the amount of 20.000 Czech Crowns. And suddenly I had his attention. Now it was my job to explain him what I exactly wanted. I didnt mention the fuck as that would have been to fast. So I offered him money for a blowjob. Well, the place we have chosen was too public even for me. After about 4 minutes when the 5th time someone came along disturbing us he agreed to follow me to a hotel.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:39
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1147kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 398.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Vol. 192

The Twins Wynnewood

Studio: Body Prod
Twin s at a public swimming pool meet fifteen other gorgeous guys. The swimming pool, the bathroom, the shower room and the changing rooms set the scene for some heated sexual exchanges! Part of the charm of this video is the genial camaraderie among teammates and their coaches. The Lynch s, real life twins with harmonized Mediterranean looks, dreamy dark eyes, killer smiles and their twin monuments.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:56:42
Video: 720x416, MP4V, 1663kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Twins

Время генерации страницы 0.07568 секунды с 9 запросами