View Single Post
Old 07-07-2022, 07:59 AM   #137
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Karine Port Alexander

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Karine
Genres: solo, shaved, redhead, russian
Video language: English
Relaxing in bed, in a short dress, Karine shows us the plush shark she and her boyfriend cuddle when they're sleeping. Then she bends over to reveal how nice her bum looks in her thong underwear. While caressing her large breasts, she describes her fetishes, including bondage and being spanked. "I like to feel a man's hands on my body" she purrs, peeling off her panties to uncover her flawlessly smooth vulva. While tying up her legs and chest, she declares that "when this rope is between my legs, touching my pussy, it gives me so much pleasure!"
With knees wide apart, Karine lights a candle and looks mesmerised by the flickering flame. Then she drips hot wax on her inner thighs and gives a little gasp of excitement. After lubing up her bum and dangling labia with oil, she puts her bare feet in the air. Karine confesses that her flowing red hair isn't natural, and she dyed it two years ago. "I wanted to be more bright and more fun!" she declares with a twinkle in her big eyes. She succeeded at that, as she proves by wobbling her bare bottom and vividly describing a hot threesome she had on New Year's Eve. "I'm a kinky redhead girl!" she giggles, closing her eyes and licking her lips.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karine

Golden fund femdom video MistressT part 27 Roseboro

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Cuckold, Femdom, Facesitting, Kunilingus, Anilingus, Feet
A journalist comes around wanting to write an article about a real Dominatrix. Mainstream media tends to portray those in the fetish community as freaks so I take the interview in a different direction & he gets more than he bargained for....

Total size: 13.3 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden fund femdom video MistressT part 27

Sweet Sophia - He's An Assman Still Pond

Release Year: 2022
Studio: See Him Fuck, Hussie
Cast: Jason Pierce & Sweet Sophia
Genres: Blonde, Clips, Fetish, HD, 1080p, Debut, Teen, Doggy Style, Shower, Big Dick
It's yet another “double debut” this week as both Midwestern newbie Jason Pierce and the lovely Sweet Sophia are making their 1st appearances on See Him Fuck today. After our cheerful director Johnny Robins helps us get to know a little about Him, Jason stands and strips from his sharp 3-piece suit. Sophia sniffs and licks each of his hairy armpits before lubing Him up and giving Him a nice slick reacharound.
Sophia then has Him take a seat so she can get all freaky-deeky with Jason's socks & feet Then we get to the ass-eating portion of the program as Sophia rims and tongues Him while Jason is spread eagle, via the rusty trombone and with Him in a reverse piledriver Jason then goes down on Sophia & we get to see his “fuck me” eyes and he slurps away at her slit Jason stands and Sophia begins to give Him a very sloppy gagjob until we get to the actual “dick in pussy” fucking. Sophia takes all of Him via the amazon front & backward piledriver doggystyle and folded up like a pretzel until Jason pulls out and whips up a batch of stomach pancakes We followed the two into the shower after for some more sexy time & a quick post-interview...Until next week and the next Him!
Duration: 53:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Sophia - He's An Assman

Big tit British babe Jasmine Jae helps co-worker release stress by riding his cock in her office Mohall

Cast: Jasmine Jae
Genres: Foot-Fetish, Footjob. All Sex, Blowjob,Stockings, Titty Fucking
Jasmine Jae has noticed that Michael's sales have been slipping so she has him stop by her office to discuss the issue. Turns out that Michael's wife hasn't been putting out so he's been under-performing due to stress. Jasmine wants Michael to bring his best while on the clock and if that means she has to help him bust a nut, then by all means she will make sure he busts all over her.
Duration: 42:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11715kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big tit British babe Jasmine Jae helps co-worker release stress by riding his cock in her office

Bearded at my feet Garrettsville

Cast: Destiny Cruz
Genres: Facesitting, ass worship, foot worship, Foot Fetish
Glenn is humiliated when he is rejected by HOT stripper Destiny Cruz. She looks at him like he is dirt on her shoes, and tells him she only dances for high rollers. He offers to give her $100 for a dance but after making him put it at her feet, she tells him that only buys him a chance to lick her dirty ass.
Duration: 39:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7841kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bearded at my feet
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08700 секунды с 9 запросами