Freak13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen December 2005

18eighteen December 2005

Genre: Brunette, Latina, Solo, Teen, Vikki

Pictures: 69
Max. Resolution: 1044x1600
Size: 21 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

What makes you think you're ready to have a boy lick your pussy? "Well, I've been going to third base, which is where we touch each other down there, and I really like it. I even had boys put their fingers inside me! I know the next step is oral, and I really want to put a dick in my mouth, but I only think that's fair if the boy licks my pussy, too. My friend Jordis says that has a name, it's called '69.' That's when you suck a boy's dick at the same time as he licks your pussy. I think that sounds really hot, and that's what I want to do!" What about full sex? Are you ready for that? "No, not yet. I've been practicing with my toy, and I like that a lot, but I really want to take this whole sex thing really slow. Like, for the longest time I kissed with my mouth closed. Then, I started with tongues. Then, I let a boy feel my boobs. I've only been messing around below for a few months." So, you're going to have oral sex for a while before you start fucking? "Yep! I just feel more comfortable taking it slow. I'll probably end up having full sex in about four months, I think. Like I said, I've been practicing with my toy, so it's not like I don't know if I'll like it. I know I will! But I just think you enjoy it more if you go step by step. And anyway, I can put my toy up my pussy, but I can't lick it by myself! So, I'm really psyched to see what that feels like. My friend Jordis says it is totally awesome! I can't wait!"

Download Links:
>>>18eighteen December 2005
Freak13 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07720 секунды с 9 запросами