Cast video: Muscle, Miss
Name: Worship My Juicy Butt and Wet Pussy

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 525 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 7 min 9 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Miss Muscle is kneeling on the bed with her big plump ass there for her slaves, as well as you, to drool over.* Her crotchless panties give them a Birdseye view of her butt hole and pussy too.* "Slaves will do anything for this juicy butt" she says, as she then says you can crawl towards her and kiss each cheek.* As she leans forward her big puckered pussy lips are right in your face.* "Imagine burying your nose in there" she says tauntingly.* Now she calls her slave onto the bed to smell her pussy and ass and tells him to tell her how much he loves it.* "You probably wish I'd fart in your face" she says.**
Now she orders him to tongue fuck her ass and she moans from the pleasure it gives her.* She tells him to spread her cheeks to insure he gets his tongue as deep as possible.*** Nice views of her bubble butt and asshole through this entire scene.* Miss muscle explains how this bitch works like a all day for her just to be able to eat her ass.* Now she orders him to go get her black dildo as she wants an orgasm.* He has to use his hand to move the dildo in and out of her exactly as she tells him to.* Soon she is moaning and thrashing about as the pleasure starts to overtake her.* "If you give me a good orgasm you can lick the dildo after" she tells him.* Now she tells him to really thrust it in and out of her as she grabs onto his hair.* *She has a huge orgasm and pulls the dildo away.* She is pleased and pats her pet on the head.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Worship My Juicy Butt and Wet Pussy - 525 MiB
JxBadMood is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10320 секунды с 9 запросами