View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 07:33 AM   #140
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Praise the Naturals part 1 Linwood

Whatever forces, dark or light, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and those forces started their task long ago...Lily is a natural power player...having fantasies of bondage, control and submission throughout her entire sexual life...she has the intelligence and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the deep exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...either way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her body is stretched out as I whip her ass...dragons tails and I bind her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's deep in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her down and spread her out...it allows her some comfort which allows me time to slow down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I go to work on her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills each and I turn up the current...she's never felt this before and it's apparent...I add a fuck stick and vibrator and Lily cums quickly...it only takes a moment to touch the wand to her clit again and she cums again...that's fun...of course I exploit it...you can see girls faking this kinda thing week in and week out at other sites...Lily is the real deal and it is much more rare than some folks would have you believing...I bend her over...she's had enough fun...whips, tails, floggers, canes...all the while, holding increasingly larger butt plugs in her expanding rectum...then I tie in the anal hook...rig it to her hair and give it a good tug...in the final scene, I spread lilly out again...this time with each wrist tied to each ankle...after her orgasms start, it's so easy to get them going again...we play flogger or vibrator...she chooses back and forth, withstanding as much as possible...both torments getting the best of her, I continue until she's exhausted...Lily gets a good amount of pleasure today, but her punishments follow suit...we dont want to spoil this one...she'll be back..
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Praise the Naturals part 1

No Escape Green Sea

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Video language: English
Using all their sensual seduction skills, 2 teen practice a deception of sapphic submission with their lesbian captor to change their fate. Faced with a dominating mistress controlling their freedom and future, they may have to betray each other for survival during the waning days of WW2 where the collaborators in the Balkans are more feared then the Nazi occupiers.
Duration: 1:23:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Escape

Betrayed Cargo Hosston

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Two beautiful have to face fear and uncertainty at the hands of unscrupulous women, will their future be betrayed? Where will their destiny take them? They must learn to practice complete submission at the hands of a dominant lesbian mistress and her controlling maid. Better to instead satisfy their erotic desires, pleasure them in every way required and save themselves from harsh spankings, whipping and punishments.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:14:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3388kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Betrayed Cargo

Elements of Submission Khewra

Cast: Lily Thot
On the second day of her visit to the Assylum, Dr. Mercies decided that Lily's first quest meant nothing. She would have to start all over again to demonstrate her submission. This might seem cruel, but we think Lily craves the challenge. In this case, the challenge was elemental: she'd have to become like air, submissively taking whatever shape the doctor wanted. And then she'd have to transform all the other elements (air, water, and fire) into air as well--all for the doctor's pleasure. If she did a good job, she would earn the Philosopher's Stone. Her perfect submission would make everything gold.
Duration: 38:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1600kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 484.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elements of Submission

Olga - Milked on the Sybian Sullivan City

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Nude, Sybian, Ball Gag, Submission, Cow Milker, and Double Breast Pump
Olga is a very sensitive HuCow, and she is almost ready to start producing! The many milking sessions have taken their toll however, and Olga has become a bit reluctant. So today we are milking her while she is sitting on the Sybian machine, it will help her brain to connect milking with pleasure. The Sybian is so powerful, most HuCows forget about the milking, as the waves of orgasms flow over them. Olga’s nipples have become so soft and sensitive, they will swell up to triple the size from a milking session, and she even starts producing a few drops! We are getting there, so today she is rewarded for all her hard work. A ride on the Sybian should help her through the difficult stages of her transformation!
Duration: 8:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14678kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 971.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olga - Milked on the Sybian

Perched Seeley Lake

Cyd Black takes control of Elise Graves. He perches her on a pedestal, gagged, contorted and bound tight for display. The bondage is so severe that it is too painful to struggle. The clock ticks on as Elise slowly suffers for extended periods in different agonizing positions. A heavy metal asshook tied to her hair pushes her head back and serves to intensify her predicament as well as deepening her feelings of humiliation and submission. There is no escape or relief for her. She admits in her interview that she craves extreme bondage. The idea of being tied up excites her in ways nothing else can.

Duration: 39:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 438.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perched

Lily Thot - Elements of Submission Somoto

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lily Thot
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Piss Drinking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pissing, Blowjob, Cumshot, Vibrator, Wax, Cum In Mouth, Suspension
On the second day of her visit to the Assylum, Dr. Mercies decided that Lily's first quest meant nothing. She would have to start all over again to demonstrate her submission. This might seem cruel, but we think Lily craves the challenge. In this case, the challenge was elemental: she'd have to become like air, submissively taking whatever shape the doctor wanted. And then she'd have to transform all the other elements (air, water, and fire) into air as well--all for the doctor's pleasure. If she did a good job, she would earn the Philosopher's Stone. Her perfect submission would make everything gold.
Duration: 38:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4550kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Thot - Elements of Submission
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.34031 секунды с 9 запросами