View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 07:36 AM   #214
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2 Short Hills

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, forcing her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I finally remove the clamps before finishing up the ropes on her legs. I once again slap her tits and now her inner thighs as well. I use a pair of pliers to tighten up her wire bra before I start binding her tits with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then continue binding her other tit. After they are bound I commence slapping them over and over again as Ashley whimpers, yelps, and moans. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 585.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

Gag and Tied Stanfordville

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Video language: English
Slave man extreme gag, hard tied, tits torture and milking cock action.
Duration: 11:13
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2438kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 218.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gag and Tied

Sound Effects Part Two Kanzaki

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
This metal frame is not what holds Rain Degrey so tightly. It keeps her arms and legs in place but it is not what really binds her. The straps around her tits make them swell and turn purple. They will leave their own marks, but even those are not the real bondage. When SD straps her upside-down to a bench, the leather may be what keeps her from falling but it is not what keeps her in her place. The words from SD alone are enough to keep Rain right where she is, submissive and compliant.
Duration: 36:58
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1102kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 321.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sound Effects Part Two

Cowshow Bahrain

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
CowGirl is the consummate Guinea pig in the PD laboratory. She is so open to trying anything.
Holes, holes everywhere — oh what to do. Well, put six of them on display. They want to audition for Insex; let them watch a class act.
He steadies her as she wobbles in six inch heels out to the cunt spot. She’s dressed in a flourishing floral dress. He must have grabbed her off a street in Manhattan as she strutted about.
Duration: 41:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowshow

Audition Eganville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
She comes in with a management style outfit on — an expression of power? Let’s get her roped in a box-tie and hobble the left gam with some loops, a cinch at the knee and secured to the leg of the chair. This way we can watch the other gam un-impeded.
Duration: 57:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4828kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Audition

The Fix Wakonda

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
The fix is in. Joanna was sent by a friend to get some good stuff. The problem is she gets a lot more than she wanted. This trip is unreal. Once Joanna is awake she discovers that she's really in for it. She's locked in a device that keeps her head back and her legs open. The torment comes in many forms. From being exposed to electric shocks. Joanna has her mouth filled with metal and rubber. Each position Joanna finds herself in is even more stressful than the last. This is definitely not what she came looking for.
Duration: 45:54
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 951.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Fix

Pussy On The Pole Dearborn

Veruca James is a classic beauty that is “excited to try something new.” Well, dear, I have a lot of things to show you. When you get your hands on a girl with a body like this you have to take full advantage. When you find one that says she's looking for something she hasn't tried before you have to push her limits. Leather, electricity, and whatever else I can think of, if she hasn't done it then it is definitely on the menu.
Duration: 44:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6773kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy On The Pole
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18320 секунды с 9 запросами