View Single Post
Old 07-09-2022, 08:55 AM   #140
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Red Toenail Bliss Tsumeb

Release Year: 2022
Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom POV, Foot Fetish, Goddess Worship, High Heels, Latex
Video language: English
I am in desperate need of a good foot worshipping sessions. Foot worship is one of my original loves in BDSM. I love it when a boy kisses every inch of my gorgeous feet. I love it when he reverently takes off each heel like they’re made of solid gold. I love it when he touches each little red toenail so gently. Like he’s saying a little prayer to each one. There’s something so intimate and yet, powerful about watching a boy down on all fours, lifting my foot into his mouth to suck each toe clean.
It’s a glorious experience.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 435.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Alexandra Snow - Red Toenail Bliss

Destiny Cruz - Fallen Angel Winstonville

Studio: Meanbitches
Cast: Destiny Cruz
Genres: Facesitting, Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Fishne
Father Glenn is praying... lighting strikes and he is surrounded by smoke... from out of nowhere, the most beautiful creature he has ever seen appears... but he knows something is wrong with her and he fears her. She tells him that she was cast out of heaven for starting a war against God and has some...
Duration: 35:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7845kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Destiny Cruz - Fallen Angel

Goddess Harley - Seal the Chastity Deal Hibernia

Studio: GoddessHarley
Cast: Harley
Genres: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Chastity, Orgasm Denial, Tease and Denial, Legs Fetish, Shoe Dangling, Shoe Fetish, Ass Fetish, Stockings, Bodystocking
Your wife ashed me to stop by and give you a weekly tease reminders of what your missing while shes out getting fucked. She gave me your chastity key for me to dangle in front of you and tease you, Lol. Start jiggling your cage while you stare at my beauty. That counts as your jerk off instruction for the evening,Lol. My Ass, My Legs and My Feet! You''ll be so messed up you''ll beg me to remove your balls completely, Lol.
Duration: 8:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 398.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Harley - Seal the Chastity Deal

Chloe - Small Cock Means not a Man Now Worship my Feet and Heels Victoria Falls

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Chloe is going on a date with her boyfriend tonight. So, she wants her heels cleaned and ready. Her slave is so ugly and fatso its funny watching him struggle while hes crawling on the floor like a little bitch trying to lick and kiss her shiny high heels. He begs for her feet. Chloe shoves her sharp pointy heel in his mouth and makes him throat fuck it. Chloe demands him to take his clothes off so she can inspect his fat ugly body. She is so shocked when she sees his inverted cock. Its basically the size of her pinky. He has nothing. He could never satisfy Chloe or any other women! Chloes boyfriend has a HUGE cock and satisfies her every night. This fat ass is pathetic and only good for one thing. Worshipping and cleaning shoes!
Duration: 13:30
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14634kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chloe - Small Cock Means not a Man Now Worship my Feet and Heels

Fix Your Attitude, Or Master Will do it for You Rayong

Studio: Assumethepositionstudios
Cast: Christy Cutie
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
His naughty girl had pushed his buttons, bratting and sulking until he was forced to pull the car over and take care of business. Panties down over his knee as he sat on a boulder at the side of the road. She was embarrassed, knowing she was in full view of any passing cars, wailing as he spanked her bare bottom hot and red. She was pulled to her feet and bent over the rock, his belt sliding off his waist and doubled over in his fist. Her ripe ass felt the heavy crack of the belt, hard and steady until she promised to be a good girl. The searing heat of the belt and Master_s strong hands remind to obey when Master warns her she had better fix her pouty sulky moods, leaving no doubt that he will do it for her.
Duration: 8:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 296.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fix Your Attitude, Or Master Will do it for You

Daniela - The Chastity Tube Makes it Ok to Lick Mommies Pussy Part 1 Kyle

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Danni’s mother explains to her son that as long as he can’t get hard he can continue to worship her feet and pussy. Danni complains to his mother about how tight the chastity tube feels to him. His mother explains this is how it must be if they want to continue to play their secret games. With her sons penis locked in chastity, she can use him how She wants to. In Part 1, Daniela enjoys some amazing foot worship from her locked up son. Daniela looks amazing in this clip! Foot fetish fans will love the close-ups of her feet. There are some very tight close-ups of her feet and toes being worshipped. With his penis locked up, Daniela can just concentrate on her son worshipping her feet. Daniela explains to her son that if he wants to keep licking her pussy and worshipping her feet, the chastity tube will stay on and he will not be let out. NOTE: Part 1 has only foot worship!
Duration: 12:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4082kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 374.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daniela - The Chastity Tube Makes it Ok to Lick Mommies Pussy Part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14494 секунды с 9 запросами