View Single Post
Old 07-09-2022, 09:46 AM   #115
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

MILF Gagged to Tears, but Thank Goodness its Just a dream - Part 2 Ezeiza

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Lilly sits ungagged for just a few moments, but it doesn't take long before 2 white hankercheifs are being stuffed in her mouth. Gray tape around her head make sure they stay there. More twine is used to bind Lilly to the chair. Lilly is then cleave gagged with and Ace bandage. More twine is added to Lilly's bondage. Then black tape is wrapped on top of the Ace Bandage gag. After a while the gag is removed and replaced with a ball gag. The Dr. then ties a length of rope in Lilly's hair. After a bit the ball gag is removed and her mouth is stuffed with a huge foam ball. Microfoam tape seals it in tight. Lilly's panties that were removed at the very beginning of Part 1 are put over her head, with the crotch right over her nose. Black tape is added around her mouth and under her chin. More is added around her forehead and then along both sides of her nose. Those panties are staying put! Her head is forced back by tying the rope in her hair to the back of the chair. The Dr sits back and watches as Lilly moans in agony. To add to her torment, he adds clover clamps and ties them to her knees. She really starts moaning now! At the end the gag and clamps are removed and she Thanks the Dr for doing so.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 474.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MILF Gagged to Tears, but Thank Goodness its Just a dream - Part 2

Goddess Dominique Cassandras Dirty Torment Sidon

Video language: English
This was the very first time that has been spanked or paddled and she was in truth a bit scared but you will see that she soon got into the whole thing and did enjoy the somewhat painful experience.
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19535kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Dominique Cassandras Dirty Torment

Natalya - Invents New Smother Position Kealakekua

Release Year: 2022
19-Year-Old Natalya invents a new smother position. She calls it the “soaring eagle.” It’s a bit different than any standard smother position, but very effective. The slave is no match for the soaring eagle. He cannot breathe at all when Natalya uses this position. All of Natalya’s weight is balanced on the slave’s face, completely sealing his airways. Natalya has a lot of fun tormenting her slave with her creative smother. The bound slave has no choice but to submit to the cruel 19-year-old. (9:07 long)
Duration: 9:07
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1014kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 74.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natalya - Invents New Smother Position

Fiddle Fucked Valley Center

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Marina has a tight ass that needs to be trained. The process will be excruciating but it will be worth it. She has the kind of dedication that it takes to take any amount of pain. She may soon regret being so committed to satisfying PD, though. For every torment that Marina endures, thinking that it must be the worst PD has to offer, he has another one, just slightly worse, already lined up.
Duration: 1:04:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 725.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fiddle Fucked

Taboo Torment Part 2 Hackensack

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep. I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Torment Part 2

A Kiss To Remember Mauldin

Studio: Lakeview Entertainment
Cast: Mistress Kiss, Slave Michael
Genres: FemDom, BDSM, Fetish, Bondage
A tantalizing 63 minutes with as the beautiful young Mistress Kiss debuts and drives a huge submissive male crazy with torment and teasing. She reveals Her spectacular ass and delivers some CBT before backing Her beautiful pussy back onto his stiff cock. For his pleasure he gets corporeal punishment in the rack and over the horse. A sexually charged teasing and denial session, punctuated with merciless tickling concludes Mistress Kiss?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:04:15
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 583.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Kiss To Remember

Graias - Petra stepping through real submission Vol 2 Cumpas

Well, it is obvious that though she is not a tough girl, Petra is brave enough to let her master apply any punishment on her body. This gives Dr Lomp the chance to push her level of pain. Now it’s time for pussy torment and famous master will use various instruments to test the slave girl’s endurance. Petra will lay on the torment bench, and one of her ankles will be lifted and secured to the ceiling, which will prevent her from closing her pussy by reflection after each cruel stroke that will hit on her sensitive pussy. Helpless girl has to show more endurance than usual to complete this session and reach her freedom. Watch the movie and enjoy Petra’s eye drops falling from her green eyes.
Duration: 13:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12303kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Graias - Petra stepping through real submission Vol 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07298 секунды с 9 запросами