View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 01:07 AM   #75
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scoreland.com- Karen Fisher Watches Herself Fucking

Scoreland.com- Karen Fisher Watches Herself Fucking

Description:
Brickhouse blonde Karen Fisher watches herself getting fucked by Mickey Butders in one of the chapters of the movie SCORE Sexplosion. This is a classic moment from 2006. The expressions she makes are priceless. At times, Karen seems embarrassed watching herself suck Mikey_s dick in the bathroom and getting fucked. Other times, she_s critical of her looks. (That_s routine with models.) SCORE editor Dave wastes no time asking Karen to take her tits out and then take off her panties to show her shaved pussy. (Karen, can you do me a favor?) She_s very obliging. SCORE: Although you seemed a bit embarrassed about watching yourself having sex, you couldn_t take your eyes off the screen. Had you ever seen yourself on video before? KAREN: No. I_ve started to watch a few of my scenes but I was like, This is just too weird. I look at my layouts but to watch the video is weird. SCORE: You_re pretty comfortable with being naked, aren_t you? KAREN: Yes. SCORE: How about having sex in front of people? KAREN: Maybe in front of a few people, that_s fine, but an entire crowd? No. It all depends on the situation. If it felt right, four or five people would be okay. Like, when I_m doing a video, like SCORE Sexplosion, there really aren_t a lot of people watching, just three or four, which is good. SCORE: And you do a great job sucking his balls. Do you have to be careful when you_re sucking a guy_s balls? KAREN: No, not really. I just suck. I don_t think you ever have to be careful. I_ve never had a guy say, Too much suction on the balls. SCORE: Sucking balls: like it or dislike it? KAREN: I like it. I like the way it looks on video, especially in my scene. It looks cool. SCORE: When you see yourself on video, are you surprised by the size of your boobs? KAREN: Actually, sometimes I think they look smaller. But sometimes I do think they look big.
Model:
Karen Fisher
Studio:
Scoreland.com
Info:
File Name : Karen-Fisher-2604-01.wmv
File Size : 258.37 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:17:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Karen-Fisher-2604-01.wmv

Время генерации страницы 0.14916 секунды с 9 запросами