View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 09:42 AM   #222
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Basket of Flesh Many Farms

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
One thing strikes fear into the heart of Rain DeGrey like nothing else. Electricity. It triggers a primal fear in her, one that instantly has her kicking and screaming, begging for mercy.
The first time she is hung up in a net for me, over a bed of spikes, and I use my big, red poker to to get her going. This filthy anal slut begs for a huge rubber cock in her ass, rather than face a few good shocks.
She may have bargained herself away from that tool but there was no way I was letting her through the day without feeling some jolts. Instead I ran the current to her nipples and lit her up til I could hear her screams through the gag.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:50
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2433kbps
Audio: 85kbps

File size: 939.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Basket of Flesh

Flight Lindsay

Sosha Belle is pretty as a picture in her little black dress. OT has her bound at the wrists as she struggles in anticipation of what's to come. Soon, he's got her mouth stuffed with a rag and taped shut, muffling the cries he's planning to rip out of her. The gag proves handy once he's got her dress hiked up, revealing her pretty little ass for a harsh spanking.
Duration: 43:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flight

Farm part 2 Port Orchard

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
In the morning, she takes a ride into town, keeping him company while he runs his errands. Seated in a cage in the back of his truck, her eyes dart nervously; she is pondering her fate. Back on the farm, she is again delivered to the barn. Hoisted high in the air, she waits, surrounded by the darkness.
Duration: 1:03:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Farm part 2

Fayed to Black Bakersfield

Metal bondage isn't exactly what she was expecting. She's used to the way that rope feels wrapped around her body and the way it holds her. Cold, hard steel is a different matter. There is no warmth and no give. It's solid and unyielding and there is no wiggle room to it. She'll wish there was when the corporal punishment starts. Only the gags keep her from begging for it when OT starts fucking her tight pussy with Mr. Pogo.
Duration: 40:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayed to Black

BioFeedback Leonardville

Rain DeGrey has always been a screamer and that is part of her allure. She really lets you know when you are giving it to her good. There is nothing like a little bit of positive feedback to let you know you are on the right track. She will make sure everyone around knows when she is feeling the pain and that is what makes her so much fun to play with.
Duration: 53:27
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1092kbps
Audio: 80kbps

File size: 461.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BioFeedback

Siouxsie Audition Huddleston

As long as I can remember, I've had fantasies that I knew maybe weren’t considered normal, weren’t your standard vanilla sex. Around the time I graduated from college, I read The Story of O and started thinking more realistically about those desires and had a couple maybe dangerous random Craigslist hookups, but then I got involved in the San Francisco BDSM scene and leather culture and just went from there. As soon as I figured out that this was a real thing that I could do I was like Oh! That’s why people are so excited about this kind of sex because it’s actually awesome and not boring.
Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siouxsie Audition

Bend or Break Refton

Audrey Holiday isn't sure how she feels about being tied up. She came here wanting to try it, but the fear of being touched by a stranger is overwhelming. He's rough with her, tying her elbows together, gagging her with tape and a dirty rag, holding her nose closed.
Duration: 42:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bend or Break
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03193 секунды с 9 запросами