View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 09:42 AM   #224
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

No Escape Schley

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Jack Hammer has his own, special way of handling the beauties that come into his lair. He's too fast and too strong for a hot, little thing like Ela Darling to get away from. Once he has his hands on her, there is no escape. She can barely struggle in his grip, even before he gets the ropes around her limbs. He takes her down to the ground and subdues her while she desperately tries to scream or plead through the hand clapped over her mouth. When he gets the rag stuffed in there it will make it even harder for her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Escape

Josi's Hand Cans Hobart

I stood her up in the middle of the room to get a better look at her. The hood keeping her blinded is a new Insect Hood that I had picked up from The Stockroom. She's wearing a skirt and blouse, too, but those were her own and they would have to go soon. It is too hot to keep it covered up for long and if I had to decide between seeing her face or her body the choice was obvious. I strip her down to her panties at first, then I take those off and use them to gag her. I am going to need to keep her quiet for what I have planned next. I want her immobilized, too, and I have the perfect new device for that. I call them "hand cans" and they are a solid way to keep her firmly in place.
Duration: 53:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Josi's Hand Cans

Secondary Screaming Port Leyden

Airport security is just the worst. For Luci Lovett it's going to be a nightmare.
OT says he's found some bomb fragments in her bags. She's going to prison unless she can come up with a way to make it worth OT's while.
She's apprehensive, but she complies as he has Luci strip for him. The threat of prison time looming over her is all the incentive she
needs to let him put his hands on her. OT's going to get everything he wants. With a nice body like Luci has he's going to have a lot of fun.
Duration: 46:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secondary Screaming

Free Flow Elsie

Felicia Fisher doesn't know what to make of the bondage. She's nervous obviously, but you can tell she's also extremely excited about being bound. The first position isn't easy. With her arms bound at her waist and her neck up to the ring above her she has very limited mobility.
Duration: 39:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Free Flow

Overload Redding Ridge

Rain DeGrey's life changed when she discovered bondage. Bored with vanilla sex, she'd been pushing her limits for years before she even found the world of BDSM. Now that she's here, though, she's never leaving. A true pain-slut, Rain wouldn't know how to cum if you didn't make her cry first. Her body feels best when it's being used and abused.
Duration: 44:06
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1370kbps
Audio: 79kbps

File size: 469.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Overload

The Agents Part 1 Kirkland

London has been an agent in OT's organization for three and a half months. He calls her in to practice some bondage as a new interrogation technique. London is understandably skeptical, but agrees to try it, after all, it is a learning experience, and OT is her boss. Things start to get uncomfortable as OT ties London's hands above her head, and her suspicions continue to rise. She tries to convince OT that she's learned the technique and should be let down, however, OT has other plans. What London doesn't know is that OT has found her secret hidden phone, and now he must find where her loyalties lie.
Duration: 39:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Agents Part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03496 секунды с 9 запросами