View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 09:55 AM   #119
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I Piss On Your Cunt Jacumba

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Video language: English
I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn’t like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I’m free and I’m plotting.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Piss On Your Cunt

Rediscovered Grace Balko

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Sophia Grace has the body to match her name. So we have to test to see if she has the grace she claims. We put on music and tell her to dance. As she strips for us it's obvious she is graceful. Once she's naked the real fun begins though.
Not only does Sophia look great tied up she also responds to our torments. She looks on as she's flogged and when the vibrator hits her clit she moans and screams. She begs for release, but we want to keep her on edge for longer than she wants.
Duration: 39:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rediscovered Grace

The Gallery Harcourt

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.
Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Gallery

Creamy Cunt Part One Marmaduke

Her wrists, ankles, and neck are cuffed to a dentist chair. She's semi-reclined - a comfortable position. Before the shoot is over, sybil's wracked with pain. Even a whipping is preferable to what PD dishes out. His specialty. Bondage as torment.
The bit of the new metal head harness makes her gag over and over. It wrenches the ribs, the chest, the organs of the body. Then PD indulges in a little waterboarding. It's just terror. Nothing horrible. Not yet. When he vibrates her she comes like an animal, thrusting her cunt upward, like she could eat his arm with her cunt. It's just another PD trick, those orgasms. The doorway to Hell.
It's an angst machine. A body breaker. He uses bilbos to fold her body. Nothing is soft. Nothing forgiving. And she gags repeatedly from the metal piece in her mouth. Drool runs down her chin like someone turned on a faucet. When he canes her, it's a relief. Because now it's perfect - her misery.
Locked onto a cross with the strength of her weight bearing down on a sharp edge, she's undone. But this time PD has no mercy. Do you want to go back in the bilbos? he says. She sobs. When he whips her, she roars with pain. And when she comes, she roars with the same animal roar like she's busting out, exploding into some new creature made of nothing but devastation and want. She thanks him in her subservient sybil voice, because, she probably thinks - now it's over. But PD has other plans. A half hour on the cross, he says.
The going price for orgasm?

Duration: 36:19
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 511kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 155.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creamy Cunt Part One

Dominate Collection Of Plundered Princess (Dolly Mattel) Thurmond

Cast: Dolly Mattel
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
After freaking out in the suspension Dolly has a lot to apologize for. She's taken down and put into the next position. It's time for her to ride the . Her feet are pulled up behind her so all her weight is on her tender little princess pussy. Then she's punished. Not for freaking out, just because.
Dolly takes several hard hits with a thick plastic tube. It's just the right amount of stingy and thuddy to make her really bawl her eyes out. Then it's time for the paddle. She gets one for each inch of her waist. The tears stream from her eyes as she screams in pain.
Dolly is placed over the decoration and she's told jokes. She starts laughing hysterically, but when OT feels she's not laughing enough he needs to punish her. She gets a hard caning.
Our princess has some lovely marks. It's time for her to get her face messed up. She's attached to the back of Lexi's cage and she's given some of the hardest face slaps and punches we've ever seen. Dolly moans as her face swells. The tears drip down her cheeks.
Once Dolly is released from her face torment she deserves to get off. Lexi holds the vibrator on her while she's strung up by her neck. She moans and screams, but she doesn't get to cum yet. Then she is tied standing in a spread eagle position. Lexi, our guest Alice, and OT begin biting her all over. She gets loud as teeth clamp down on bits of her flesh all over her body.
Finally she gets to cum. Her pleasure is short lived. The viewers request she's punished for summing without permission so she gets tickled. It's the worst torment all day.

Total size: 7.4 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominate Collection Of Plundered Princess (Dolly Mattel)

Painful Pleasure Schwabach

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Painful pleasure is the most appropriate way to describe what is happening to Rain DeGrey. She swears that she hates Cyd Black's guts for what he's doing to her but her wet pussy says otherwise.
Tormenting her tits is a sure way to make Rain cry. Cyd cuts off the circulation with rubber bands to make them sensitive, then snaps the bands against her skin to make her scream.
When he slaps her legs and ass with the thin, flat paddle she can't decide if she wants to laugh of cry. When he puts a vibrator on her clit she can't figure out whether she should scream or cum. The intensity of her orgasms is so overwhelming that by the time Cyd takes it away she just falls back and babbles to herself.
Duration: 54:58
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2015kbps
Audio: 87kbps

File size: 849.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Pleasure

Cruel Romance features Patna

Release Year: 2015
Studio: CruelRomance
Cast: Mona Wales, Ella Nova, Jynx Maze, Winter Sky, Maitresse Madeline
Genres: BDSM, Domination, Feature, Rope Bondage, Lesbians, LezDom, MaleDom, FaceSitting, Spanking
Journey to a place where innocent women find themselves tormented by their insatiable desires and timid men crumble at the feet of dominant females. Every movie is a scripted, plot-driven story of sexual domination and submission

Total size: 53.2 GB in 22 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Romance features
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04579 секунды с 9 запросами