View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 10:00 AM   #105
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bend or Break Coryal

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Audrey Holiday isn't sure how she feels about being tied up. She came here wanting to try it, but the fear of being touched by a stranger is overwhelming. He's rough with her, tying her elbows together, gagging her with tape and a dirty rag, holding her nose closed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bend or Break

Date With The Dark-Haired Beauty Grand Lake

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Adria Rae
Genres: Anal Sex, Rimming, Ass To Mouth, Big Dick, Blowjob, Brunette, Teen, Creampie
Kinky wife Anikka Albrite drops Mick Blue off in Studio for an anal sex date with petite beauty Adria Rae. Before leaving, the hot blonde teases them both with a little lesbian foreplay. She leaves Adria’s shaved pussy so wet that the brunette starts masturbating through her tight pantyhose.
Mick tears through the nylon and inserts a butt plug up her gorgeous asshole, which makes the spinner even hornier. She submissively sucks his cock with a sloppy gagging blowjob and a dirty rimjob, so Mick treats her pulsing clit to pussy-licking and anilingus.
She moans for more, so he fucks her from ass to pussy and ass to mouth, while fondling her sweet small tits, before his cumshots let loose and a dripping creampie oozes from her snatch.
Duration: 1:03:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Date With The Dark-Haired Beauty

Sandra SIlvers, Christina Sapphire Amora

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Fancy floral frocks seem rather overly dressy for their surroundings… it’s certainly not the lunch spot they had been planned to arrive at… No fine food for them, their mouths are stuffed instead with red bananas and clear tape sealing their lips shut, thoroughly gagging the glamorous gals. Ripping their pantyhose at the crotch, the Brute unceremoniously exposes each perfect pink pussy, showing nylon clad toes and revealing soles as he removes their high heels. One after the other he manually manipulates a wand for each woman; groping impressive tits framed by leather straps securing the voluptuous silver haired broad in his examination chair, then the shapely ass of the hogtied MILF hottie hobbled on his workbench. They resist with all their might but the orgasms take over and ravish their bound bodies in turn, and then together they bear their burgeoning burden of bondage. He leaves the vibrators nestled into their vaginas, with the helping hand, or rather leg, of their torn sheer ‘hose holding them in place, then leave the pair to endure their continued torment.
Duration: 18:11
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3920kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 564.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra SIlvers, Christina Sapphire

Mistress Karina, Mistress Mika, Tiffany Towers - Real Cock Slut Lucerne

Genres: Femdom POV, Transdom, Dildo, SlutTraining, SPH Humiliation, Latex, Cock Worship
You’ve been fantasising about sucking cock for quite some time now, spending many an evening jerking off at the thought of sucking big, juicy throbbing cocks with the warm taste of cum sliding down the back of your throat. Well now Myself, Mistress Mika & Tiffany Towers are going to turn that fantasy into a reality. When you see three hot powerful Women like Us looking down at you, you can’t help but obey Our commands. We’re going to transform you into the cock-loving whore you were always meant to be as We you with a dildo so you can see what a real cock looks like – certainly nothing like the tiny thing you have between your legs! Watching Us and listening to Our words, your mind becoming consumed by cock, you desperately long to be here on your knees, sucking on the dildo. And then just as you’re absolutely gagging for cock, We pull out the real thing courtesy of the gorgeous Miss Tiffany’s She-cock and as you sit there drooling, We tell you what your new life will be like as Our cock sucking slave from now on - being chained in the basement, thrown bits of bread and only let out to be taken to gloryholes!
Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Karina, Mistress Mika, Tiffany Towers - Real Cock Slut

Unreal The Best New Full Excellent Collection Of Rope Bondage. Part 4. Waukomis

No phony, "just for the camera" tying and gagging (like you find on other sites) for these adventurous and photogenic cuties.

Total size: 4.5 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unreal The Best New Full Excellent Collection Of Rope Bondage. Part 4.

Sydney Hale Selfgag Trilby

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
All alone again, my guy had to go out of town for business and I was lonely and wanted to play. I thought I would make a little video for him. I wanted to play with my gags and show off a little, that I could handle any gag. I first started with shoving 3 pairs of dirty panties in my mouth. THen I tied the ace bandage on tight just how he likes it. Tight enough where it was squeezing the back side of my head. Then to show off that I could handle several layers I added the black hoodie so that I couldn't see. I did my best showing it off. After I pulled that one off I was onto the next one. It was time for the panel gag, leather collar and blind fold. It was a struggle trying to fasten all the straps but I made it work. It made it even harder that I couldn't see. But I had fun gagging myself! I wonder what gag or toys I'll play with all by myself.
Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3221kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 341.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale Selfgag

Bad Girls In Bondage! Zirconia

Studio: Shadowplay Imaging
Cast: TOBI, RHIANNON
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, PantyHose, Gonzo, Stockings
Some of the hottest 2-girl footage ever created at SPI as SEETHER breathes life back into the classic works of John Willie and Irving Klaw! Tobi and Rhiannon turn up the heat as they take turns being "bad" - binding and gagging each other - and themselves - in this tribute to the masters of bondage "days gone by"! Vintage clothing, back-seam stockings, nurse uniforms, high-heels, and classic business attire give this flick a nostalgic feel. There is nothing "retro" about the girls though, as each of them shows their 21st century bondagette toughness in tie after rigorous tie. Hogties, chair-ties, self-bondage, and convincing struggles and Mmmphs make this one for the ages - timeless bondage and timeless beauty!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:40:06
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1220kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Girls In Bondage!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05369 секунды с 9 запросами