View Single Post
Old 07-11-2022, 05:48 AM   #115
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scoreland.com- Morgan Leigh big tit and pussy play

Scoreland.com- Morgan Leigh big tit and pussy play

Description:
The 2000 Boob Cruise changed my life quite literally, revealed Morgan Leigh. I gave up a career in the food industry and became a model and dancer. Six years later, I have done a lot of modelling in Europe and the US, both professionally and for amateur photographers. I also danced in clubs in the UK. Being in SCORE has been a goal since _I saw the light_ on the Cruise all those years ago. Now that I am finally big enough, I have achieved something I have wanted for a long time. Morgan is 5_4 and measures 40-23-34. Her bra is 30J (UK size). What do I like about my boobs? People are fascinated by my boobs. They are quite a talking point with a lot of people. They have given me many opportunities, but the main thing is they are perfect and I love them. They are very big and very round, giving me a Barbie-doll figure It took a while to get started but I have kept very busy since the Cruise. I have been published in countless magazines. I have done solo and girl-girl for the adult TV channels in the UK, as well as a special event called The Big Bang, a 40-girl thing. I have also been on mainstream TV for my boobs in the UK and Germany. I have done many videos and was a presenter in a series of videos in England called The Mind Of A Horny Woman. I have represented companies at conventions in England, such as Erotica and X Sensual. I have done numerous fetish shoots, rope bondage, knickers, feet, spanking and tickling, and costumes, latex and PVC.
Model:
Morgan Leigh
Studio:
Scoreland.com
Info:
File Name : Morgan-Leigh-6762-01.wmv
File Size : 475.84 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:32:42

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Morgan-Leigh-6762-01.wmv

Время генерации страницы 0.08043 секунды с 9 запросами